+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 4 Title...

I agree that Jeff just said what we all know and what Morgan needed to hear.

However, I cringe when he makes the Survivors squirm during TC by asking them stuff about their alliances. It's not fair that he tries to expose some of the alliances, imo. Having said that, he's good at his job, although his tone is somewhat bitter.

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by ElJay
    Jeff is getting pretty bad. He was barely tolerable in the first "Survivor," and after the rather dumb things he said at tribal council last episode, I think he's definitely ready to be replaced.
    I suppose you wouldn't go mad. You'd be just as annoyed as Jeff was with Morgan. They lost every IC and RW thus far and I was always ready to strangle a Morgan tribe member b/c of their lack of teamwork.

"Rupert did kill them, in both challenges. He singlehandedly sank the boats"
    ~Bill_in_PDX

Well, after re-watching the tape, I'd say OSTEN singlehandedly sank the boats.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    It'd be interesting to see if Rupert is still valuable if he were forced to switch tribes. He wouldn't be able to take his speargun. He'd be going to a tribe with no fishing strategy and poor sleeping facilities. Would he be as strong & rugged in the challenges on lack of food/sleep like the current Morganites?
    :eat
    I think Rupert would jump in and figure out how to catch fish. They do have a pole and a net, remember. He might not be happy, but he wouldn't stand for starving, either.

As for Jeff...I don't think there was anything wrong with what he said at TC. The Morgans need to get their act together or they will be out and sometimes it takes someone telling it to them like it is instead of sugarcoating it. for Jeff.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    It'd be interesting to see if Rupert is still valuable if he were forced to switch tribes. He wouldn't be able to take his speargun. He'd be going to a tribe with no fishing strategy and poor sleeping facilities. Would he be as strong & rugged in the challenges on lack of food/sleep like the current Morganites?
    :eat
    I bet that at the next RC Rupert would make sure that Morgan won and that he went back to get his spear. I don't think anything or anybody would be able to stop him.

toothfairy

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    Jeff is only stating the obvious at TC - it's Morgan's fault for giving him the material to work with. If he's hard on the tribe at TC, it's only because they've done something to deserve it.
    I love the fact that Jeff is not letting them get out of answering his questions diplomatically. I think it adds a lot to the game, and makes the interviewing at TC a little more interesting.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    I think Rupert would jump in and figure out how to catch fish. They do have a pole and a net, remember. He might not be happy, but he wouldn't stand for starving, either.
    And then, Morgan will boot him for going off by himself to fish.

I personally think that Jeff is the best host of any reality show out there. I usually watch just to see what he has to say. I think he's been right on with his talk with Morgan. They need a kick in the butt.

Quote Originally Posted by Healblade
    "Rupert did kill them, in both challenges. He singlehandedly sank the boats"
    ~Bill_in_PDX

Well, after re-watching the tape, I'd say OSTEN singlehandedly sank the boats.
    I didn't see it that way. Osten was trying to do the same thing to Ruperts boat that was being done to his, and clearly he had not practiced his boating skills before he left home. That was a lot more difficult challenge than it seems, especially once the plugs came out of the boat

Besides, there was more than one person in each boat, so sharing the blame is a good idea.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I think Osten shoulda shouldered the fault for the boat sinking....the water was totally pouring in, and he didn't even move to the other side. Nobody has to be an expert boater to figger that one out.

Pleaseeeee don't steal my Rupert!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast