+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Next Week's Survivor (Episode 4)

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    I hadn't been reading this thread at all this week. Then a guy in the office mentioned some commercial in which Jeff emphasizes that you can steal ANYTHING. Coupled with the title of the episode, I can see where John's suggestion earlier in the thread could very well come to pass.

Oh, man, I hope that's not true. If Morgan wins IC and "steals" Rupert, that would be disastrous. If they ever lost Immunity again, he'd be toast. It would be perfect irony, too, if he got plucked because they decided to throw the challenge.

Man, I don't want that to be true. ohpleaseohpleaseohplease...
    OMG... that is brilliant! I could see that happening.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

My friend suggested you could loot an actual person after a Reward Challenge win, but that doesn't gibe with the teasers John provided earlier in the thread.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    You don't think that the drunken spectacle at TC is Rupert, do you? If Morgan won the RC and stole Rupert and lost the IC, I can see him being pretty crazed. Add a little whiskey to that and we might see the Morgans climbing palm trees to get away.
    Very possible, sadly enough.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

If Rupert is stolen he would quickly tell Andrew that he wasn't in charge any longer and give him an evil look just to add teeth to the remark. Rupert would then form an alliance with Darrah, Ryan O and Osten who Rupert befriends by taking Andrew's suit coat and giving it to Osten. Then the tribe votes off Andrew at the next tribal council leaving Tiajuana with her days numbered after being reminded by Darrah that she hasn't done anything so great either except run her mouth. In the end it is Rupert and Darrah who make it to merger from the Morgan tribe.

Yeah, but think how much fun that would be to watch.

*Rupert arrives on Morgan's beach. The remaining, shivering, hungry Morganites huddle around their last remaining item, a smoldering twig, fearful that this beast of a man who crushed them yet again in a challenge is now here to rain further hardship down upon their shoulders*

Andrew: Please don't take our twig. It is our inspiration, and once Osten gets healthy...

Osten: *cough cough*

Andrew: ... we will be right back in action.

Rupert: *pirate voice on* I am not har' to take your twig laddie.

Andrew: No? Oh good.

Rupert: I am here to take yar woman folk!

*with that, Rupert tosses Tijuana over his shoulder, and walks away from camp, laughing pirate like, and tossing in a couple yaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrghs for good measure*
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I wouldn't mind seeing that!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX

*with that, Rupert tosses Tijuana over his shoulder, and walks away from camp, laughing pirate like, and tossing in a couple yaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrghs for good measure*
    Funny stuff

I would almost want to see Rupert stolen just to see who gets the job of doing it. Remember, whenever someone came from Drake, Morgan refused to help in any way. Can you see Darrah trying to drag Rupert into the boat?
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by QuinntheEskimo
    Since this thread is concerning next week's episode...
    in the previews, was that Darrah carrying a spear (Hagrid's spear?) It was quick but it looked like Darrah... but that wouldn't hold with the predictions that have been discussed- since it appears that Drake wins RC? Just a thought- if someone could check on that...
    Could it be possible with Drake winning RC, and a list of "must leave behind" items (that we don't know about) that Drake steals Darrah?
    They also get the last piece of the map and find the treasure.
    And the unexpected surprise -- ??

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Funny stuff

I would almost want to see Rupert stolen just to see who gets the job of doing it. Remember, whenever someone came from Drake, Morgan refused to help in any way. Can you see Darrah trying to drag Rupert into the boat?

Ha! I am picturing Rupert playing stiff as a board, refusing to even walk to assist his being stolen.
    I would hate to see Rupert get stolen because I fear it would hasten him being voted off. And so far, none of the others have made an impression on me and when -- if -- Rupert goes I may stop watching.
    But at the same time, the havoc Rupert could wreak on Morgan by being kidnapped -- the possibilities are endless. And amusing.
    In fact, why DON'T they have a kidnapping portion? After all, this show does have a pirate theme.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789