+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Next Week's Survivor (Episode 4)

Just how exactly can two people get lost on their OWN island?

Getting back to camp isn't THAT hard. Walk in a straight line (using the sun as a reference point, you can walk directly towards the sun. When you get to water, follow the water around the island until you get to camp.

It's not like they are in a HUGE forest, think of the distance they cover going to challenges.

Here's to hoping they forfeit the game! /clinks-glasses

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    I'm gonna cry if Rupert has to go to Morgan. He probably will too.

Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    I'm gonna cry if Rupert has to go to Morgan. He probably will too.
    Maybe he'll eat Andrew as a snack, then lead the rest of Morgan to victory (out of fear of being next on the menu)
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by macktheknife
    About the surprise IC, MAYBE the winning tribe gets to vote off a member of the losing tribe. Now that would be a cool twist! I wonder who Drake would boot off the Morgan tribe? Who would the Morgans kick off Drake?
    I think Burton, Andrew, Ryan, Osten and Shawn would be targeted. Sure, Rupert is big, but somehow I think they would first kick the "traditional" targets, Rupert does not exactly belong to that group, although he is buff.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

I hadn't been reading this thread at all this week. Then a guy in the office mentioned some commercial in which Jeff emphasizes that you can steal ANYTHING. Coupled with the title of the episode, I can see where John's suggestion earlier in the thread could very well come to pass.

Oh, man, I hope that's not true. If Morgan wins IC and "steals" Rupert, that would be disastrous. If they ever lost Immunity again, he'd be toast. It would be perfect irony, too, if he got plucked because they decided to throw the challenge.

Man, I don't want that to be true. ohpleaseohpleaseohplease...
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I'm with ya'll on that one!

ohpleaseohpleaseohplease...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Say it ain't so! They CAN'T steal Rupert!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    If they ever lost Immunity again, he'd be toast. It would be perfect irony, too, if he got plucked because they decided to throw the challenge.

I'm in complete denial that this could ever occur (NONONONONONO!), but if it did, hopefully they would keep Rupert around even if they lost the next immunity. He would be their best chance to win challenges. I'm sure they would know that his first loyalty would be with Drake, but he would come in handy for them for awhile.

This goes pretty well with your Precap, Paulie. Jeff never emphasized that when Drake was doing the pillaging. He probably just comes right out and says, "You can steal *anything*, even tribe members".

Hopefully if Rupert does get taken, he gets stolen back the next time Drake wins.

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

You don't think that the drunken spectacle at TC is Rupert, do you? If Morgan won the RC and stole Rupert and lost the IC, I can see him being pretty crazed. Add a little whiskey to that and we might see the Morgans climbing palm trees to get away.

I just had a thought. If Jeff didn't outright say that they could steal tribe members and Morgan tried to steal Rupert...could you imagine what Rupert's reaction would be when they went to grab him? I picture something right out of Warner Brothers...

+ Reply to Thread