+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Next Week's Survivor (Episode 4)

well stealing a person would be in the Pirate theme as they would do that if needed. so that may be it, if they get to pick any person in their right mind would pick Rupert (but they better have a way a feeding him or he'll get cranky fast)

Wondering if the treasure does included whiskey which would piss off any person of normal intelligence because then they would have to listen to Jon's drunken attempt at humour again.
    Last edited by nlmcp; 10-04-2003 at 08:45 AM.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Yup, I'm on the Jon boat! I can't see anyone else who has been annoying the bejeebers out of people making a complete ass outta themselves. Sounds good, though. Looking forward to it!

And stealing Rupert. What a phenom of an idea! Whew, if that played out, it would be killer. I could see them twisting that in, too, since the other team has lost so many folks.

Quote Originally Posted by lalol
    I really thought having Sandra in the beginning was a bit unfair because Drake having Sandra got almost everything they need and having a luxurious time...
    I don't think it was just Sandra (although she was certainly an asset). The Drakes spoke with the locals in a calm friendly manner. Even the ones who were separated from Sandra got their point across in a nice way. Most of the Morgan tribe were screaming and arguing with the locals, never a good way to do business.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I agree with most posters,drake will win the RC but loss the IC. I just hope they didn't lose intensionly.That would be a huge mistake. Even if they all hate Jon they must keep him until the merge.i had a feeling watching the last episode that the Morgan tribe would start winning some matches from the way the show was edited. The Morgan tribe was portrayed too sympathmatically,as if the creaters wanted us to now route for the underdogs. Before they showed us only what a bunch of losers they were and they deserved to lose, but after the last show they seemed to have changed their minds. They changed course. I only have to wonder why ?

I was also wondering if the unexpected reward from the IC was maybe a vote from the winning team allowing one of their previously voted off to come back? Just a thought..............

Quote Originally Posted by Roz_City
    I think Bill's interpretation to start this thread is right on the money. Way to go Bill!
    Did I miss Bill? I don't see his post here.

Hopefully we will see just what the Drake alliances are next episode. I suspect Rupert and Christa and possibly Trish being together, while Burton, Shawn and possibly Michelle (though she might be a swing vote) on the other side. Even though Jon does act like an idiot, he has more in common with the Burton / Shawn alliance than Sandra has with anyone there, and I suspect Sandra to be left out in the cold quickly. If Jon is extremely obnoxious, as he has every indication to be, then he might get an emergency kick sooner than Sandra.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Barrett
    I think the Drake tribe may actually throw the immunity challenge and get rid of Jon.
    Last edited by Barrett; 10-04-2003 at 03:13 PM.

Loved what you just posted Zaius!

could someone please help me? I want to change my avatar to a personal one(ahem, I'm not really Daphne from Scoopydo), but everytime i choose a personal pic i"m told it's too large. can someone please help me? Thank you.
    Last edited by OctoberRaine; 10-04-2003 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OctoberRaine
    Loved what you just posted Zaius!

could someone please help me? I want to change my avatar to a personal one(ahem, I'm not really Daphne from Scoopydo), but everytime i choose a personal pic i"m told it's too large. can someone please help me? Thank you.
    Under "Announcements" on the main page, there is a thread called, "How to Post a Picture" (or something similar) If you go and read through the posts, you'll probably be able to figure it out. That's what I did. I would give you better advice, but I'm kinda new at it myself.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Under "Announcements" on the main page, there is a thread called, "How to Post a Picture" (or something similar) If you go and read through the posts, you'll probably be able to figure it out. That's what I did. I would give you better advice, but I'm kinda new at it myself.
    Thank you Stargazer for your help

+ Reply to Thread