+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Next Week's Survivor (Episode 4)

FORT Regular

My Two Dubloons

It doesn't say the Tribe that WINS gets an unexpected reward. It says the IC shocks them with an unexpected reward.

Thus I'd like to suggest another possibility. I think the Immunity Challenge itself will directly involve the unexpected reward. That is, the challenge will be to recover or find this "reward" which I believe will probably be their personal belongings.

If the rules are that both teams get to the keep the reward or whatever portion of the reward they recover, but the team who recovers all the fastest, wins immunity ... this would allow for the possibility that Morgan could be the loser, but still be holding the whiskey bottle ?

Could Osten have cost Morgan yet another IC and thus be the lubricated spectacle at TC perhaps drowning his sorrows ?

Premium Member
    I think Bill's interpretation to start this thread is right on the money. Way to go Bill!

FORT Fanatic
    Not sure if this is the right thread, but- am I alone in thinking CBS could easily run Survivor 2 times per week? There has to be a lot that we don't get to see that would be air-worthy. They show Big Brother 3 times a week for cryin out loud!

Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    Just for fun, I thought about something like this for the swap thing: what if the Challenge would require both of the tribes to free a captive/caged tribemember. But, before the Challenge starts, they are not told the team who gets to the "captives" (both are kept in same spot of course) first, gets to keep them both in addition to winning the challenge. This way the loosing team would have picked their own member changing tribes, and somehow that would suck even more (in my opinion) and be good TV to laugh at (in my twisted mind).
    That's a good one, Tirlittan, and plausible too.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by waitforbigbro
    Not sure if this is the right thread, but- am I alone in thinking CBS could easily run Survivor 2 times per week? There has to be a lot that we don't get to see that would be air-worthy. They show Big Brother 3 times a week for cryin out loud!

I think they most certainly would have enough footage to have a show twice a week, they could even drag it out and have the reward challenge on one show, and the immunity challenge on another. As much as I LOVE Survivor, (especially Rupert!) I think this format keeps it more exciting...plus it's worked for the past 6 seasons. In theory I'd LOVE to see MORE Survivor, (heck, every night Survivor, yay!) but I'd sure hate to see it evolve into the boring business that was the last few episodes of this last Big Brother. (that's just in my opinion, of course.)
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by CBS
    One tribe recovers a buried treasure. But will it have been worth the search?
    Close to what Dragonman said, Andrew and RyanO may find a 'buried treasure,' but become lost in the process, and either be too weak to compete in RC, or their team may have to forfeit RC because they are not there.

I really really REALLY hope that Morgan doesn't some how get to take Rupert as a member.

And...I am getting very curious where the Osten swimming event is going....
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

I really thought having Sandra in the beginning was a bit unfair because Drake having Sandra got almost everything they need and having a luxurious time...

could the treasure be like some monetary treasure?
    they will be useless in Survivor...so it may not be worth looking for...?
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    It says "recovers a buried treasure." Maybe it's not the treasure, but a lost fishook that got washed up on the beach.

I agree with hepcat on this......emphasis on the word "recovers" a buried treasure. Only thing ever lost was on the Morgan tribe: 1) Their shoes which were stolen by Rupert from Drake and sold for goods and 2) Their fish hooks.

The wording is vague, it could be in reference to something lost or maybe something that wasn't lost, perhaps their luxury items and their backpacks???

But then again since this is a pirate theme the recovered buried treasure isn't their backpacks and luxury items, but those of the opposing team.

I think Drake throwing a challenge is too obvious as is Jon's drunken demeaner.

I'm hoping to see more of Morgan being humiliated and how disillusioned the whole team are during the TC. Normally I would root for the underdog.....but the Morgan Tribe just makes me ill.........I've never despised a team as much as I do the Morgan Tribe. Andrew's leadership, Osten's whining, Tijuana's big mouth, their lack of planning irks the hell out of me.

I hope there isn't a switch because I want to see the entire tribe Pagong'd. No one left in Morgan deserves to be in the final 2.

+ Reply to Thread