+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Next Week's Survivor (Episode 4)

"dangerous situation"

Like the producers would just leave them out there permanently. Do they think its going to be like that Simpsons episode where the family stumbles upon the reality tv show cast that was left behind when the show was cancelled?
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

in the previews we see osten being pulled out of the water... ... so what if the morgan tribe finds the treasure but osten gets hurt and has to leave the island that would work
    "One tribe recovers a buried treasure. But will it have been worth the search?" to find a treasure and lose a member of your tribe was it worth it!!!

I think the Osten thing must happen during a challenge, because otherwise why would JP be there?

So now it seems clear it is the buried treasure on the clue map. So does that mean Drake wins RC again? I'd say yes, they probably need all 3 clues to find it. As to why they wouldn't be happy...hmmm.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Osten definitely starts having problems during a challenge.

And I'm not sure Drake needs all 3 clues to find the treasure, they may just find it with 2.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    I'm guessing that the winners of the IC get to "pick a castaway, any castaway" from the other tribe, to permanently join their tribe. Not a trade, a flat-out theft.
    I'm not sure if I really like that idea and here's why: so if Morgan wins the IC and is allowed to pick a member from Drake to take back to camp with them, that'll leave Drake with 7 and give Morgan 6. If Drake goes to TC and votes someone off that'll even the tribes out. It's like MB is trying to save the Morgan tribe from extinction. And yes, they'll probably take Rupert, and my guess if he probably won't be too happy. This could also backfire as well. Not that I think Rupert would actually do this (and I hope he doesn't) but he could throw challenges at Morgan to help his former tribe win. Sure, it'd get him the boot real fast, and what a "great" twist MB wasted. I'd rather see them switch tribes like they did in S3, S4 and S6.
    Here's the other possibility- suppose Drake wins immunity and gets to pick someone from Morgan to take back to camp with them. Talk about being at a disadvantage.

I wonder at the mention "and the fourth member is voted out of the Tribe. Does this mean that Morgan loses IC again and Osten is drunk at TC?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Nah, they used the same language every week...I don't think it's anything like that, I think the CBS copywriters are just being lazy.

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    And yes, they'll probably take Rupert, and my guess if he probably won't be too happy. This could also backfire as well. Not that I think Rupert would actually do this (and I hope he doesn't) but he could throw challenges at Morgan to help his former tribe win. Sure, it'd get him the boot real fast, and what a "great" twist MB wasted.
    if Morgan wins and picks Rupert.. Rupert better works his ass off to win the immunity. If not, he would be first in line to go. Hey.. this is a win win situition for Morgan. If Rupert contributes, Morgan benefits. If Rupert throws the challenge on purpose.. they just vote him off to get rid of Drake's stronger player.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

I don't think they would vote him off even if he threw it unless he did it obnoxiously. They put a lot of store by physical strength in the Morgan tribe. But you're right, it would be a win-win for them.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Just for fun, I thought about something like this for the swap thing: what if the Challenge would require both of the tribes to free a captive/caged tribemember. But, before the Challenge starts, they are not told the team who gets to the "captives" (both are kept in same spot of course) first, gets to keep them both in addition to winning the challenge. This way the loosing team would have picked their own member changing tribes, and somehow that would suck even more (in my opinion) and be good TV to laugh at (in my twisted mind).
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

+ Reply to Thread