+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Next Week's Survivor (Episode 4)

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I'm still baffled as to what the unexpected reward is. It sounds like something major. Especially since we're getting close to twist time. And how could the chest not be worth getting? Does looking for it cause some sort of problem? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I wonder if the chest has been buried in the sand and water has got into it ruining the contents

I can't imagine they'd put anything in it not worth having.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    Why do I think that the last "clue" refers to Jon?
    I agree with that Lobes.

Makes me wonder if the Drakes go through with the plan they discussed in the previes to throw the IC.
    "That's Numberwang!"

It says "recovers a buried treasure." Maybe it's not the treasure, but a lost fishook that got washed up on the beach.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Good point.
    The "clue" actually doesn't appear to be referring to the treasure on second reading.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    quote:

...One tribe recovers a buried treasure. But will it have been worth the search?...

Lubricated by whiskey, one Survivor creates a spectacle at a Tribal Council that is not to be missed.
    This is what I think. Drake wins RC, and receives last clue to buried treasure. When they locate it, they find Morgan's personal belongings. That is why it may have not been worth it to them. Then I believe Morgan wins IC, and at TC Jon gets drunk (off of Osten's whiskey) and gets the boot.

Tell me what you think?

A little different take on some of these items, from the official CBS press release:

TWO CASTAWAYS END UP LOST IN THE JUNGLE,
    ON "SURVIVOR: PEARL ISLANDS" THURSDAY, OCT. 9

"Pick A Castaway…Any Castaway" -- Two survivors find themselves lost in the jungle with no water and no map, on SURVIVOR: PEARL ISLANDS, Thursday, Oct. 9 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

When two tribe mates venture out to find a good fishing hole, they find themselves in a dangerous situation when they lose their bearings and do not know how to make their way back to camp. One tribe recovers their hidden buried treasure to the thrill of some and the disappointment of others. The immunity challenge shocks the tribes with an unexpected reward. Lubricated by whiskey, one survivor creates a spectacle at tribal council.

And the fourth person is voted out of the tribe.

I'm guessing that the winners of the IC get to "pick a castaway, any castaway" from the other tribe, to permanently join their tribe. Not a trade, a flat-out theft.

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    I'm guessing that the winners of the IC get to "pick a castaway, any castaway" from the other tribe, to permanently join their tribe. Not a trade, a flat-out theft.
    Good point. I bet that Morgan won and they pick Rupter to join their team.

And since Drake has the spear to catch fishes.. my guess is that two members of the morgan tribe got lost.

As for hidden treasure..Drake found it and it must contain tons of wine..
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Watching from Outer Space SpaceCase's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Here's my speculation - along the same lines:

Morgan wins the Reward Challenge, and instead of choosing an object in their "pirate raid", chooses one of the Drake Tribe Members to bring back to Morgan.

Have there ever been any specifications that they *can't* do this?

+ Reply to Thread