+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Next Week's Survivor (Episode 4)

Well if Morgan loses another immuninity it would be interesting to see who will get voted off now that all the 'weaker' people are gone

If Morgan loses another IC, it's a no-brainer, Darrah's gone.

After that is when the claws come out. I expect Tijuana to follow, though. Andrew seems to be tight with Rhino and Osten.

Since we are all assuming that the treasure is located by Drake, I would guess that bottles of rum and whiskey are probaby part of the 'treasure'. Pirates are well-known for their penchant for rum and whiskey, so that would tie in with the pirate theme.
    Jon showed his first night there that he handles liquor like a college kid at his first kegger. Therefore, I wouldn't be surprised to see him at the middle of a drunken spectacle.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Newbie
    When first being told about the treasure chest and maps, Jeff said it would supply them with everything they'd need to live out the remainder of their time on the island...that leads me to believe it would hold a lot more than alcohol.

I really hope the unexpected reward at the IC isn't something like letting the winning tribe choose to kick out the losing tribe and take over their island/home and make the loser go live elsewhere...I just can't think what else would be so shocking. If Morgan got to take over Drake's beach it would be horrible! I so don't like Morgan!! Or maybe they just get to pillage all they can in a certain time period or something. Hopefully I'm way off base.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Zaius, sounds like you figured it out to me. Thats about what I think too.

drake will win the reward and lose the IC to boot Jon off. after they win the 3rd piece of the map they find the treasure and it's probly some food and booze and Jon gets it going before the council because he probly knows he is going after all the argueing with Sandra. remember its been 12 days now and all that win is gone, they are useing the bottles for water now, remember seeing it in the show last night.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I'm kind of curious about this, only because I remember Osten having that whiskey and Citron in the first episode.

Is it possible that the tribes' treasure chests contain the other team's belongings? Or am I reading WAY too much into the word "whiskey"?

This is what I was thinking as well, because they mention in reference to the found treasure if it was worth it.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Since this thread is concerning next week's episode...
    in the previews, was that Darrah carrying a spear (Hagrid's spear?) It was quick but it looked like Darrah... but that wouldn't hold with the predictions that have been discussed- since it appears that Drake wins RC? Just a thought- if someone could check on that...

Quote Originally Posted by Katelet
    When first being told about the treasure chest and maps, Jeff said it would supply them with everything they'd need to live out the remainder of their time on the island...that leads me to believe it would hold a lot more than alcohol.

I really hope the unexpected reward at the IC isn't something like letting the winning tribe choose to kick out the losing tribe and take over their island/home and make the loser go live elsewhere...I just can't think what else would be so shocking. If Morgan got to take over Drake's beach it would be horrible! I so don't like Morgan!! Or maybe they just get to pillage all they can in a certain time period or something. Hopefully I'm way off base.
    Since preview shots show the title "Most Valuable Possession" I think
    the unexpected reward is the ability to choose a member of the other tribe.
    i.e. Rupert (as he is the MVP of Drake)

Episode 4 - CBS "clues"

From the official site:

Andrew and Ryan go in search of a good fishing spot, but instead they find themselves in a dangerous situation: lost in the jungle without water.

One tribe recovers a buried treasure. But will it have been worth the search?

The Immunity Challenge shocks the tribes with an unexpected reward.

Lubricated by whiskey, one Survivor creates a spectacle at a Tribal Council that is not to be missed.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Why do I think that the last "clue" refers to Jon?

+ Reply to Thread