+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I think the whole thing between Sandra/Jon was ridiculous. If it came down to it, I think they'd boot Jon before Sandra, she does seem stronger.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

aack I goofed up my signature! Fooey

Quote Originally Posted by ICantLookAway
    I think its going to be some sort of situation where his team has to throw the challenge in order to rescue him.

I remember reading an interview with Jeff where he alluded to this incident. He said that he was holding back the paramedic guys from saving someone who was drowning and wanted to see what that person's team would do.
    Yup, I remember reading that too. I bet this will be what he was talking about... will be interesting to see what happens...

Posted by macktheknife - Today at 01:46 AM
    I seem to remember that at the last tribal council Andrew, the great fearless leader, promising that first thing the following morning their tribe would be building a better sleeping facility.... Did I miss something? Or was that just one mroe line about pulling together? Sheesh!

______________________________ ______________________________ _

Nope macktheknife you didn't miss anything, they still haven't got it together. They even were picking Lil apart for trying to fish alone while they were all sleeping. Go figure.

They were just picking on Lill because when a tribe starts to lose, they need to find an excuse for it. Lill wasn't alligned with anyone and she wasn't as cute as Darrah, so she got to be whipping boy (or girl).
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Morgan may actually have an advantage by losing. It's going to make them want to win a lot more and make them fight a lot harder in order to do so, since they haven't had that thrill yet. Second, as we saw in the previews, people at Drake have been together for 9 days without anyone leaving (and going into next week it'll be 12.) SJ was so tired of each other they threw a challenge on Day 9.
    They might cancel the RC next week if Osten gets hurt, considering it was the RC he was having trouble in. Unless him getting hurt has nothing to do with the outcome. If it's the IC I don't know what they'll do. But I can't beleive his tribe could get disqualified for something that wasn't under his control. Didn't JP say before this season started that there was a near drowing or something?
    Morgan reminds me a lot of Samburu. Sure, they may not have that age gap between them, but all they do is sit around and sleep and do nothing but complain. It's the 7th season, you'd think they'd know by now it wasn't going to be a camping trip. I agree with what everyone's saying about Morgan- they just don't get it. They think there so strong and they can't seem to figure out why Drake is beating them. I think Jeff is giving them plenty of hints. I'd like to see them win at least one challenge, as long as Rupert, Christa, or Michelle doesn't get the boot.

I have to start with the end of the show. I cannot believe the audacity of Andrew, Osten, Ryan O. and Tijuana. Actually it comes down to Andrew. As far as I could see, Morgan made no changes in the past three days. Trying to protect yourselves while ignoring the root problems of the tribe has got to be one of the stupidest things I've seen. Sure, you four are together, but what have you done to get your tribe out of this. Really what it comes down to is that my opinion of Andrew had dropped to about zero right now. They have to get rid of him. He hasn't listened to one word that anyone has said to him. This guy is the biggest fu..... ....ahh, back to the show.

I thought that both of tonights challenges were great. They really seem to be creating challenges that are forcing some animosity between the tribes. I like it. Did anyone else see the look Darrah had on her face at the RC? She looked like she was going to kill someone. I was surprised no one got hurt in this challenge.

Christa somewhat surprised me again this episode. Although she was being nice in telling the rest of Drake she wouldn't take the pot if Morgan had only one, she was looking ahead too. At some point, there will probably be a merge, and any remaining Morgan members will remember that. I really thought she would crack under Andrew's questioning, but she didn't. If she had given up valuable information it would have been worth it to Morgan to lose a pot.

I thought Morgan might be able to pull off the IC, especially after Drake sat out Shawn (I think). What was interesting was that this challenge basically became an individual one, one on one. I thought Osten would be DQ'd for letting the rope down (or they'd win and Drake would say it was cheating), but eventually he had to let go. I don't fault him for that, he was pulling for over 2 hours.

I can't believe how crucial the little time spent in the village was. Drake did so well there, got the supplies they needed, and this has carried over to the rest of the game. Morgan should really look at why that happened and toss somebody. I'm sure they'll do better, but with the decisions they've made and the rationalization for them, at this point I hope the last 8 are all Drake. There is a reason Morgan has done so poorly and they are too blind to see it.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

I never understood why Morgan did so badly in the village compared to Drake. Okay, sure, Sandra could speak the language, and Rupert (yay Rupert!) pillaged a few shoes, but Morgan hasn't shown ANY organization. I thought Lil showed initiative wanting to go fish, she even ANNOUNCED she was going to go fish the next day, and no one at that point offered to join her (did they and I missed it? I know that Ryan O. said later that he would have gone had she waited)
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

I'm looking forward to Darrah leaving and then the Final Four at Morgan will start ripping into each other. It will be funny to see who goes first.

Morgan left the village with money, hello what the h**l are you going to do with that money on an island? Ryan S. made that comment and someone else from Morgan made the comment that everyone ran around and there was no team planning during the shopping.

Edited to add: Suncat do you like Rupert?

+ Reply to Thread