+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Well, I will give credit to Osten for the challenge. I didn't know he had that much gumption. Maybe if he starts acting that way all the time, his team will be able to pull themself out of the gutter.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea1994
    Just a question, if Osten is in trouble during a challenge, does that disqualify him? Or his team from the challenge?
    Hmmm, I think we'll probably have to wait and see what the particulars of the challenge are.

If it's some kind of relay race then it'll probably just out the team further behind.

I pity the Drake's that get sent to Moran beach if there's a switch this time.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Posted by ICantLookAway - Today at 01:38 AM
    Is it just me or does it seem that Drake isnt even trying? Instead of spending hours sitting on the sand moping, why not put some effort into making your collection of leaves and sticks a more comfortable resting spot?

Great episode though. Both of the challenges were interesting and put together well. Osten, though he does have a strong muscular structure, doesnt seem like that big of a guy. In the Immunity Challenge, bulk was obviously a big factor as Rupert was able to just lean into it and looked like he could have stayed there for another hour.

A lot of focus on Drake this week (and I loved how Jeff lit into them about being one of the worst teams in the history of survivor!). It was interesting to see the core alliance there. I wonder if that developed before Nicole or if her actions ended up pushing them together.

Morgan throwing the Immunity Challenge next week? That would be a great twist! They made it seem like Jon would be the one to go, so he will probably end up staying. Will Morgan actually try to throw the challenge (and will they be able to)? I cant wait for next week.
    ______________________________ __________________

I think you have the tribes mixed up, Drake is the strong tribe, Morgan is the losing tribe.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea1994
    Just a question, if Osten is in trouble during a challenge, does that disqualify him? Or his team from the challenge?
    I think its going to be some sort of situation where his team has to throw the challenge in order to rescue him.

I remember reading an interview with Jeff where he alluded to this incident. He said that he was holding back the paramedic guys from saving someone who was drowning and wanted to see what that person's team would do.

I missed the show tonight. Who win the reward challenge? If it was in one of the previous posts, sorry I missed it.

toothfairy

FORT Regular
    I think you have the tribes mixed up, Drake is the strong tribe, Morgan is the losing tribe.
    Err...yeah...thats what I meant.

*runs back to do a quick edit*

Posted by ICantLookAway - Today at 01:42 AM
    sweetpea1994 said:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think its going to be some sort of situation where his team has to throw the challenge in order to rescue him.

I remember reading an interview with Jeff where he alluded to this incident. He said that he was holding back the paramedic guys from saving someone who was drowning and wanted to see what that person's team would do.
    ______________________________ ______________________________ _____

Thanks, that could be interesting.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantLookAway
    Is it just me or does it seem that Drake isnt even trying? Instead of spending hours sitting on the sand moping, why not put some effort into making your collection of leaves and sticks a more comfortable resting spot?

Great episode though. Both of the challenges were interesting and put together well. Osten, though he does have a strong muscular structure, doesnt seem like that big of a guy. In the Immunity Challenge, bulk was obviously a big factor as Rupert was able to just lean into it and looked like he could have stayed there for another hour.

A lot of focus on Drake this week (and I loved how Jeff lit into them about being one of the worst teams in the history of survivor!). It was interesting to see the core alliance there. I wonder if that developed before Nicole or if her actions ended up pushing them together.

Morgan throwing the Immunity Challenge next week? That would be a great twist! They made it seem like Jon would be the one to go, so he will probably end up staying. Will Morgan actually try to throw the challenge (and will they be able to)? I cant wait for next week.
    I'm assuming that when you say Drake you actually mean Morgan, and when you say Morgan, you actually mean Drake?

Also... I also find Tijuanna quite annoying for some reason... not sure if it's cause she's aligned witht the moron Osten, or because of her voice....don't know why, just that she annoys me.

Posted by toothfairy - Today at 01:42 AM
    I missed the show tonight. Who win the reward challenge? If it was in one of the previous posts, sorry I missed it.

toothfairy
    ______________________________ _______

Drake won reward and immunity toothfairy.

More Morgan-bashing...

I seem to remember that at the last tribal council Andrew, the great fearless leader, promising that first thing the following morning their tribe would be building a better sleeping facility.... Did I miss something? Or was that just one mroe line about pulling together? Sheesh!

+ Reply to Thread