+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Posted by suncat7 - Today at 01:23 AM
    Okay, thanks for answering that! I was really wondering.

I LOVE Rupert (okay okay, I know I already said that) but I find him very entertaining, and so fitting for the "pirate" theme.

On the Morgan team, I can't understand why there's not any organization.
    ______________________________ _____________________

It's okay suncat I LOVE Rupert too!!!

They are to busy blaming the "weaker" (insert sarcasm here) players.

If Drake has to get rid of someone soon, I think the animosity between Sandra and Jon may make either of them targets. I think they'll start with annoyance factors, not threats in the long run.

I think Jon may annoy all of them. Is it just me or does Tijuana annoy anyone else. I see her doing the least (next to Darrah) and she acts as though she does so much. Nevermind, the whole team does that.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7
    If Drake has to get rid of someone soon, I think the animosity between Sandra and Jon may make either of them targets. I think they'll start with annoyance factors, not threats in the long run.
    I find Sandra highly annoying, but she does seem to be more capable in physical challenges than Jon.

Notice how he was placed at the front of the rope so he would be the first to let go?
    "That's Numberwang!"

JR.
    I thought Jeff was pretty funny at TC when he basically said "hey, you guys suck"

Posted by JR. - Today at 01:34 AM
    I thought Jeff was pretty funny at TC when he basically said "hey, you guys suck"
    ______________________________ ____________________

It was pretty funny JR!!! But I still don't think they got it, they are not the brightest lights in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by LauraLoo
    I don't understand why his team doesn't acknowledge his "mistakes".

They are in such denial. Even at tribal council. That "We have to come together as a team" line is getting very frustrating.

I think they are just so aware of the fact that he could shut down mentally again at any minute.

He seems to be more of a hindrance than a help to them, even though I don't think anyone else would have done any better in the IC.
    He really literally sank his own "ship" during the RC.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Just a question, if Osten is in trouble during a challenge, does that disqualify him? Or his team from the challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by Siso
    Oh gosh, Sandra's days are definately numbered, all Jon did was suggest someone to sit out, and out of nowhere Sandra goes and attacks him. She would be smart to just zip it.
    I found her reaction to Jon saying she wasn't the striongest of swimmers ridiculous.

I couldn't stand to be round her for long if she's always that volatile.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Regular
    Is it just me or does it seem that Morgan isnt even trying? Instead of spending hours sitting on the sand moping, why not put some effort into making your pitiful collection of leaves and sticks a more comfortable resting spot?

Great episode though. Both of the challenges were interesting and put together well. Osten, though he does have a strong muscular structure, doesnt seem like that big of a guy. In the Immunity Challenge, bulk was obviously a big factor as Rupert was able to just lean into it and looked like he could have stayed there for another hour.

A lot of focus on Morgan this week (and I loved how Jeff lit into them about being one of the worst teams in the history of survivor!). It was interesting to see the core alliance show thier faces. I wonder if that alliance developed before Nicole or if her actions ended up pushing them together.

Drake throwing the Immunity Challenge next week? That would be a great twist! They made it seem like Jon would be the one to go, so he will probably end up staying. Will Drake actually try to throw the challenge (and will they be able to)? I cant wait for next week.
    Last edited by ICantLookAway; 10-02-2003 at 10:44 PM.

+ Reply to Thread