+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by droolingovrhim
    Osten messes up again. He sank his own boat. He never fails to amuse me, that boy.
    He gave it all he had, theres no dishonor in that. He was essentially up against Big Foot. And he's not a boy, he's a grown man.
    From the projects to the White House...

Well, Morgan voted out Lil. I am not sure why, to me Darrah seemed like a better choice. Lill was great at the fire, and some other survival skills.

FORT Newbie
    I'm not saying I would have smouzon. It just seems morgan can do no right :/

Wow there's not many people here, is everyone still stuck at Paradise Hotel?

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by smouzon
    He gave it all he had, theres no dishonor in that. He was essentially up against Big Foot. And he's not a boy, he's a grown man.
    He shouldn't have been standing at the edge of the boat, he was essentially helping to sink it.

Let the body talk droolingovrhim's Avatar
    You are right, I wasn't being considerate with Osten. It just seems impossible to support and root for the Morgan tribe now.

Looks like there is no tribe swap next episode, let's hope Drake gets their darned wish.
    Remember, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.

Previews for next week show Osten in the water, with Jeff Probst yelling "are you okay, Osten?" and Osten yelling "I need help!"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I was a little worried that Rupert was going to let go- I thought Morgan had it. Lil was the only person over at Morgan that I liked. Thought I'd like Darrah, but after seeing more of her now I'm not so sure. In reality, though, it was probably smarter to keep her because challenges are everything for that tribe.
    Wonder if next week's preview is another spoiler of Morgan losing another challenge. And I hope Drake doesn't pull a Sook Jai and decide to throw a challenge. Remember what happened to them? They self destructed. Let Morgan lose one more until there down to 4, then go ahead and throw them. But they could still have an advantage even with 5 members if there's a normal merge and no tribe switching.

Osten did seem to have a lot to do with sinking his own boat. He held up well against Rupert (who I love!) during the immunity challenge, however. They won't be getting rid of Osten anytime soon, he's their brute strength.

Could there possibly be a more clueless tribe? Good lord they have their heads so far up their a***s that they can't see straight. All they want to do is point out everyone's weaknesses' but hello don't they see their fault at all. Sorry just had to rant for a minute.

+ Reply to Thread