+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Someone at Morgan needs to take a look at why they keep losing. It's a leadership thing, plain and simple. They chose unwisely in the very beginning, and now no one is strong enough to take him on.

They signed their own death warrant, and it's caused the implosion of the entire tribe.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Yeah, they'll get rid of Rupert eventually and that will make me SAD! I adore him.

So, here is something. Foreshadowing, maybe? I posted this in the Sandra thread and am posting it here.

Anyone think when Jon said she would not make it to the final four, much less win and he was willing to bet a million on it, that she is in the final two??

Just musing outloud.

Posted by Leo - Today at 06:34 AM
    Can the real experts help me out here - what's the record for most consecutive losses in challenges? Jiffy's right, Morgan has a good shot at breaking that record. They are the most disorganized tribe I can ever remember. They're just plain lazy, ill-led, and have absolutely no plan for going anywhere.

One curious thing about the IC - why did Drake sit out Burton? It didn't hurt them, but I would have thought he'd be there. Still, both Osten and Rupert did well to stay out that long.

Both Jon and Sandra annoyed me this time around. Jon was a jerk, but Sandra has one hell of a temper. They both need to tone it down a bit.

And I never seriously thought Darrah was in danger; she's received far too little camera time to be booted this soon.
    -------------------------------------------------------------

I think it was smart of them to sit Burton out. You can't sit out the same people in back to back challenges, so they are thinking ahead to the next challenge when he may be needed.

When the girls were dropped into the water at the end of IC, the comments around our house was "I wonder if they can swim because their legs were numb/asleep?" Must have been fairly uncomfortable out there.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    Can the real experts help me out here - what's the record for most consecutive losses in challenges? Jiffy's right, Morgan has a good shot at breaking that record. They are the most disorganized tribe I can ever remember. They're just plain lazy, ill-led, and have absolutely no plan for going anywhere.

One curious thing about the IC - why did Drake sit out Burton? It didn't hurt them, but I would have thought he'd be there. Still, both Osten and Rupert did well to stay out that long.

Both Jon and Sandra annoyed me this time around. Jon was a jerk, but Sandra has one hell of a temper. They both need to tone it down a bit.

And I never seriously thought Darrah was in danger; she's received far too little camera time to be booted this soon.
    Although I cannot yet confirm this as the record just yet, in S4 - Marquesas, the Rotu tribe won the first six challenges (four immunity and two reward challenges) before Maraamu won the reward challenge in Episode 5. If this is not the record, then it must be the runner-up!

FORT Newbie

Show

Well another great show

Poor morgan, they are now the worst team every in the history of suvivor, but thats ok I dislike them all but Lil and now shes gone. If these people were smart they would have voted off Andrew, he has got to be the worst leader every. I think it is obvious that the winner is coming from the drake tribe, they will vote out the loser morgans with ease.

Next week looks really good. Is drake actually going to lose the challange to get rid of Jon. I sure in the hell would, what an ass. I really want Rupert to win, but he's getting way to much screen time, to bad.

time to jump ship,
    until next week

aloha

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Someone at Morgan needs to take a look at why they keep losing. It's a leadership thing, plain and simple. They chose unwisely in the very beginning, and now no one is strong enough to take him on.

They signed their own death warrant, and it's caused the implosion of the entire tribe.

Well, not just the leadership choice, but their idiotic performance in the marketplace, which was driven by the entire tribe. But yes, Andrew continues to talk a good game, and I actually agree with some of his assessments, but the facts are he continues to make poor judgements, and the results are horrific.

I don't want to pile on him too much though, because it was the tribemates who elected him leader. Secondly, I suspect they just wanted a leader in name only, as none of them really listen to him anyways.

Ryano will take over soon... or he got so much camera time because his time with us is coming to a close. Hard to say.

As for Lil. She was sweet and all, but she didn't apply her survival knowledge, she made lots of good camera comments, but did nothing to find water early on besides complaining about the tribe on the side. Hey Lil, you were a member of that tribe. She was not able to help in challenges, and this tribe needs to win them obviously. Yes, she can make a fire, but so can everyone else because as often as these guys go to TC, fire is something they have no shortage of.

Then she admitted to not knowing how to fish, but went off on her own, predictably failed, and lost a hook. Can you guess how Rupert would have responded to that?
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

FORT Newbie
    [QUOTE=Bill_in_PDX]:yeahtha

As for Lil. She was sweet and all, but she didn't apply her survival knowledge, she made lots of good camera comments, but did nothing to find water early on besides complaining about the tribe on the side. Hey Lil, you were a member of that tribe. She was not able to help in challenges, and this tribe needs to win them obviously. Yes, she can make a fire, but so can everyone else because as often as these guys go to TC, fire is something they have no shortage of.
    QUOTE]

Sorry I have to disagree, durning the treasure chest challenge she kicked butt over andrew and osten.

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Anyone think when Jon said she would not make it to the final four, much less win and he was willing to bet a million on it, that she is in the final two??
    Actually, that gave me a really sick feeling that Jon is in a secret alliance with three others that they haven't shown us yet. I think Christa is part of that alliance, but not sure who the other two would be if this IS what is going on....maybe Shawn or Burton? Who was shown in the preview talking to Rupert about throwing a challenge? That person could be part of it, too.

Well, my favorite part of the show was when Lil's fire wouldn't go out! For some reason I thought that was cool, never saw that before.
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

+ Reply to Thread