+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Episode 10 - Things seems to be getting even more interesting

Princess
    Very deep, Paulie. Sounds logical..... Could it be Jake who wins and Penny getting offended when he picks someone else? Since many are thinking Ken will be booted in Ep 9, I can see how Penny would get upset if she doesn't get picked.

A wise person once told me that the easiest people to sell, are salesmen, because they always think they are smart enough to see through the strategy.
    That's very interesting...

I can see Brian losing only because he seems to think he's in control (he's not) and that he's smarter than everyone, (he's not)

I'd like to call it the Shii-Ann syndrome. Eventually you're going to piss people off.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Fluff, you never cease to impress me with your well thought out analysis!

I'm guessing that Jan wins and takes the bayut, and Helen gets bent out of shape over it.

Hmmm, perhaps she takes the bay-ut and Lucky's head goes ballistic about it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

hmm i dont know.. but dont u think its very obvious to everybody that theres something up your sleeves when u win the RC and share your reward with someone from the other tribe whom u're not that close to ? i just find it too obvious and it doesnt really benefit anybody.

hence my guess is that whoever wins the RC brings someone from his/her own tribe to share the reward and thus offends another person in the same tribe.. sounds reasonable?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here.

Let's go with the popular assumption that Brian wins RC. Is he really NOT going to take Ted? Bad move on his part if he doesn't. Bad move. Makes Brian look really bad as everyone knows they are friends.

Everyone but Clay, who seems to feel that he's part of that twosome.

I'm basing my theory that since MB likes to plant red herrings, over overblow the truth with a preview that is misleading, I think it's Clay that will get annoyed.

So they'll show Clay pouting for about 2 minutes and the show will move along nicely.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Everyone but Clay, who seems to feel that he's part of that twosome.
    I like your theory that MB is overblowing things, Miss F. However, you're incorrect on one thing: Clay, Brian, and Ted make not a twosome, but a twoandahalfsome.

twoandahalfsome

I like that

I agree Miss F.
    How many times have we waiting for whatever shocker they claim is coming only to give a collective when the sensational happening is revealed?
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123