+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: were the teams set up equally in the beginning?

I checked that out too, Lil_Cutie . As for the question, I think these teams looked very even pre-show. Morgan may have even had more strength and Drake was the team with all the negative buzz about Christa and Jon. But you can't predict the chemistry, and Drake seems like a "family". It's similar to why I rooted for the older teams in Africa and Thailand. They may have not been as fast or strong, but they were unified and that's what mattered.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlying
    Exactly. Who is anyone to expect CBS to know what the tribes would turn out like when they started production?
    Pre-show, I myself thought thst the teams were pretty evenly split.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    Pre-show, I myself thought thst the teams were pretty evenly split.
    I agree with whoever said (can't remember) that they would be evenly split if Morgan would get their stuff together. They are a strong team, both immunity challenges showed that. They just need to figure out how to work as a team. Not that I want that to happen, I am rooting for Drake not Morgan.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Leo
    Premium Member
    The only inequality at the start was Drake having Sandra, a Spanish speaker. I would have preferred each tribe having one Spanish-speaking member, or none at all.

In everything else, the two tribes were pretty equal.

I would say the weakest tribes ever in Survivor are (with pretty colors):

Samburu (Africa)
    Maraamu (Marquesas)
    Sook Jai (Thailand)

and now...

Morgan (Pearl Islands)

Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkOtterPop
    I would say the weakest tribes ever in Survivor are (with pretty colors):

Samburu (Africa)
    Maraamu (Marquesas)
    Sook Jai (Thailand)

and now...

Morgan (Pearl Islands)

I wouldnt say samburu or sook jai were weak... it was just because the people working together didn't cooperate. Sook jai and Samburu won equal number of challenges...

I thought the teams were set up pretty equal

Quote Originally Posted by lalol
    I wouldnt say samburu or sook jai were weak... it was just because the people working together didn't cooperate. Sook jai and Samburu won equal number of challenges...
    The same could be said of Morgan. They aren't a weak team, they just aren't cooperating very well.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by Zaius
    In fact, when seeing Osten, and Andrew - two extremely fit individuals - teamed with Ryan O. whose application video included him pumping weights, I thought Morgan would have the physical advantage.
    That's what I thought, too when I read the bios. Morgan seemed like the better 'physical fit' team. Nicole, Darrah, and Tijuana looked like they were stronger physically than the women of Drake, plus they had Lil the Scout Master.

These two teams are more than even, imo. Morgan still has a chance to get back on the winning track if they start to organize themselves better and the leaders start stepping it up a notch.

Oh, and it would be nice if a poster is given credit when their post is used to create a new thread, and especially since it was copied verbatim.

FORT Regular
    On paper I think Morgan looks like the stronger tribe. It is just the way that they are acting under this situation that is just tearing them up. Before the show who would have thought Osten would be scared of everything and afriad of getting sick. Everyone esle is in the same situation and they aren't complaining as much.

And I hope that Morgan can't get their act together because Drake deserves it win.
    Last edited by sour_dude; 09-28-2003 at 06:24 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast