+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: treasure

Hug me!

treasure

What do you think the treasure would be ??

It can't be gold and silver.. It would be useless on the island.. unless they get to divide the gold after the show.

It can't be foods.. because.. it is buried under for god know how long..

it got to be some clothes..some useful tools.. what else can be useful ? hmmm
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

I think it will be their clothes.

Hug me!
    you are right. it could be whatever that they packed in the beginning and didn't get to bring onto the island.
    Last edited by RubenFan#205; 09-26-2003 at 06:25 PM.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

I cracked up laughing when I remembered Paulie's precaps from a season gone by as I thought to myself, "Jeff probably buried a case of beans".

Yeah, I bet it is their clothes and luxury items. Good call
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Hug me!
    but that would be a lame excuse for a treasure though.. Previous Survivors got to bring on their clothes/luxury items to the island but this time.. the tribe has to win "THREE" reward challenges to get them ?

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    but that would be a lame excuse for a treasure though.. Previous Survivors got to bring on their clothes/luxury items to the island but this time.. the tribe has to win "THREE" reward challenges to get them ?
    I bet if you had to wear dress clothes for three weeks you wouldn't think it was lame.

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I think it might be their belongs, but only if no switch is planned for this installment.
    You could be with Drake for the first two RC wins then get switched to Morgan, Drake wins the next RC and they get your belongings. I can't see that happening.

I think it is more likely additional clothing (remember S3? they all got a fleece jacket to wear).

There could be some food in there in tins or even rice if it's well sealed.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Jeff implied that it was food and other stuff they'd like to have (blankets, pillows, matches, etc.), I would imagine. Why couldn't it be food? With cans and a can-opener, it could be darn near anything.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Jeff implied that it was food and other stuff they'd like to have (blankets, pillows, matches, etc.), I would imagine. Why couldn't it be food? With cans and a can-opener, it could be darn near anything.

I agree. When they say food, it doesn't necessarily mean pizza and hamburgers. I'm sure canned food would hold up just fine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast