+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: treasure

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by march
    In the preview it also said something about wondering if it was worth it, in regards to the found treasure.
    Maybe they find the other team's personnal possessions.
    Another survivor twist.
    That would explain where the booze came from as Osten had some he was going to bring with him.
    Darn...you beat me to it. I agree with you--I think the treasure chest is filled with the opposing tribe's luxury items, clothes, etc. If this is the case, I really think I am beginning to think like a Survivor producer. Usually I am clueless about the twists, but predicted the tribes would be given money to buy necessities in a market prior to the airing of episode 1.

Leo
    Premium Member
    The problem is that it's logistically tough. How many hours did they have from jumping off the ship to getting on their respective islands? Let's say, six. Doesn't sound like enough times to take the items and hide it perfectly.

At night, the Survivors are confined to their camps. I'm fairly sure none of them dares to stray from their shelter and fire. So, the crew could bury the treasure at night even though the castaways are on the island. It is, I think, physically possible for them to bury the players' possessions so long as they do it quietly and out of sight of the camp.

Although it's possible, I doubt it is their stuff being returned to them. It would be un-Survivor-like to let them have their possessions in addition to the things they got from the village. I think it's more likely that the treasure will be something practical like swimsuits or jackets as opposed to something consumable. Compared to Survivors from past seasons, these castaways are short on clothing, not food.

So we won't get to see Rupert in a dress anymore?

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Maybe the hidden "treasure" is the cast of Paradise Hotel.

GAME ON!!!!!! YAHTZEE!!!!!!!!

I would die. Actually die. Of laughter.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Maybe the hidden "treasure" is the cast of Paradise Hotel.

GAME ON!!!!!! YAHTZEE!!!!!!!!

I would die. Actually die. Of laughter.
    I didn't know Pearl Islands is somewhere in the middle of Arizona. May be the treasure is Zack's 50 guys.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RubenFan#205
    I didn't know Pearl Islands is somewhere in the middle of Arizona. May be the treasure is Zack's 50 guys.

Can't you see Toni's bug-eyes pearing through the chest? LOL They'd all get mad cause they won't want to vote anyone off. Cause, you know....they're all great friends!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by sheela
    Although it's possible, I doubt it is their stuff being returned to them. It would be un-Survivor-like to let them have their possessions in addition to the things they got from the village. I think it's more likely that the treasure will be something practical like swimsuits or jackets as opposed to something consumable. Compared to Survivors from past seasons, these castaways are short on clothing, not food.
    I would definitely prefer a swimsuit over a can of Mountain Dew in their situation.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Hug me!
    Could be a box of condoms... they can use it for balloon fight.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456