+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: treasure

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    you are right. it could be whatever that they packed in the beginning and didn't get to bring onto the island.
    I agree
    Osten will be happy to know that his Absolut and Canadian Club are in that treasure chest

It could be there luxury items and clothes if a box was buried with a lame little rhyme:

You've found the treasure
    but it be not here
    go back to camp
    and we'll throw in a beer

They could just get a note and their items could be waiting for them back at camp. That way they would know who was still in the tribe, if the tribes had merged already, or whatever.

I do tend to think it's canned goods and blankets though
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by lalol
    Maybe there could be like some trick to it... like the treasure chest might need a key after they find it but the key was not to be given until the merge... hahaha that will bring some sad moments
    The key was tied to thier shovel, but that would have been quite a comic moment!

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    What do you think the treasure would be ??

It can't be gold and silver.. It would be useless on the island.. unless they get to divide the gold after the show.

It can't be foods.. because.. it is buried under for god know how long..

it got to be some clothes..some useful tools.. what else can be useful ? hmmm
    It has to be clothes, blankets and mosquito repellent. I can't see what kind of food they could have placed in the chest except for Ramen noodles. Add boiling water then stir.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    That would be a pretty big hole, don't you think?
    Maybe they can make it a Segway instead.

Maybe its a free pass for a tribal council. Whoever finds their treasure first can send the other tribe to council that night.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by SpankDaMonk
    It has to be clothes, blankets and mosquito repellent. I can't see what kind of food they could have placed in the chest except for Ramen noodles. Add boiling water then stir.
    Once again, I ask why it couldn't be food? Has no one heard of cans? Boxes? Ziploc bags? Can-openers?

They could put just about anything except fresh food in there, and it would be good for the 39 days the Survivors are out there.

I still maintain that it's most likely food, blankets, pillows, and perhaps some spices and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Once again, I ask why it couldn't be food? Has no one heard of cans? Boxes? Ziploc bags? Can-openers?

They could put just about anything except fresh food in there, and it would be good for the 39 days the Survivors are out there.

I still maintain that it's most likely food, blankets, pillows, and perhaps some spices and stuff.
    That's the guess that is most consistent with how Survivor has operated in the past.

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

JR.
    MB should fill the chests with sand, just to screw with them

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    MB should fill the chests with sand, just to screw with them
    Or what about a whole chest full of maps? Have them digging up the beach like a bunch of groundhogs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast