+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What would you take?

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    I don't think it is legel to take the map.. otherwise.. people can also take tribe flag or the "mailbox".. we can't have that now.. can we ?
    You know Ruben,
    The rules change in this game so much, tribe swapping, raiding camps, male tribes vs. female tribes, living on the same beach but separate tribes, pulling purple rocks out of a sack to determine who get's the boot, I really don't know what they consider out of scope anymore. But, I imagine, before Sandra raided the camp, she was probably told what she could'nt take, and your right, things like their boat, flags, buffs and the map were probably on that list.
    Have a great day.

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Roz_City
    You know Ruben,
    The rules change in this game so much, tribe swapping, raiding camps, male tribes vs. female tribes, living on the same beach but separate tribes, pulling purple rocks out of a sack to determine who get's the boot, I really don't know what they consider out of scope anymore. But, I imagine, before Sandra raided the camp, she was probably told what she could'nt take, and your right, things like their boat, flags, buffs and the map were probably on that list.
    Have a great day.
    Yeah.. but I wonder though.. are they allow to take contestant's personal item ?
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Yeah.. but I wonder though.. are they allow to take contestant's personal item ?
    Remember, other than the clothes on their backs, they dont have any personal items. They probably wouldn't be allowed to take them.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Morgan would probably just reclaim their tarp which wouldn't bother the Drake tribe in the least since it's just an extra item they didn't have to start out with. If they were smart they would take the spear but I doubt they will be smart enough to realize how much it would hurt Drake. It would especially traumatize Rupert to lose the spear. If one of the people on the Morgan tribe DID take the spear I'd hate to be in his/her shoes at the merge. Rupert can be one scary dude!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Leo
    Premium Member

Their natural instinct will be to get back what they lost. Even if they see the spear, they may think that shelter is more important than food.

Quote Originally Posted by breathless4975
    Morgan would probably just reclaim their tarp which wouldn't bother the Drake tribe in the least since it's just an extra item they didn't have to start out with. If they were smart they would take the spear but I doubt they will be smart enough to realize how much it would hurt Drake. It would especially traumatize Rupert to lose the spear. If one of the people on the Morgan tribe DID take the spear I'd hate to be in his/her shoes at the merge. Rupert can be one scary dude!
    When Hagrid strikes back...

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo

Their natural instinct will be to get back what they lost. Even if they see the spear, they may think that shelter is more important than food.
    I disagreed.. They were using the tarp for the roof.. but I have no doubt that three days later.. they would have a new roof by now.. I would think they want to take some thing more useful.. They might take the fishing net to catch fish.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

I disagreed.. They were using the tarp for the roof.. but I have no doubt that three days later.. they would have a new roof by now.. I would think they want to take some thing more useful.. They might take the fishing net to catch fish.
    This is Morgan we are talking about. You have more faith in them then I do to think that they'll think to build another roof.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Anything Morgan takes from Drake will be a huge asset to them.

I don't think Morgan would readily figure out the value of the spear, especially if Drake dismantles or disguises it.

Jon could take the jerry can to the well just before RC. After he fills it, it would be too heavy for him to carry back to camp. Technically, that's not hiding it, is it?

I still don't know how they would enforce the "no hiding" rule. Will Jeff come and make sure the entire tribe is there? Otherwise, quite a bit of the stuff could be "in use" by someone. And even if the cameras are following everyone, they aren't there to tell people to put things back. Maybe Jeff will come to enforce this and some conflict will ensue.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast