+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What would you take?

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Ruperts Spear! keke, how come they never show Morgan eat? Do They? kekeke
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7
    Ruperts Spear! keke, how come they never show Morgan eat? Do They? kekeke

They didn't even think to buy a blanket. I didnt see them packing any food up into camp either. They probably forgot to buy it too.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    They didn't even think to buy a blanket. I didnt see them packing any food up into camp either. They probably forgot to buy it too.
    Maybe they can just stoke the fire with the extra money they hung on to? Dopes.

FORT Fogey

At this point, that's all the money is good for, wouldn't you think so? Can't imagine them being allowed to go back to buy anything again.

I would hide just about everything I had if I was Drake.

From the CBS official chat:

Q: Ryan, was Morgan specifically told they couldn't hide any of their valuables when Sandra came to raid your camp?
    Ryan S: Absolutely. That's the rule.

http://www.survivornews.net/news.php?id=180

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Maybe they can just stoke the fire with the extra money they hung on to? Dopes.
    I don't think that would work: the balboas they got were metal coins!

Quote Originally Posted by joeguy
    I swear I saw one tibe getting jerry cans, or was I dreaming it? Didn't Morgan have them?

aside from that, will they let them bury their good stuff or would they make them drag it all out?
    Hmmm... I'm, not sure about the jerry cans. However, I'm sure I saw a tribe with a live chicken. Wonder what happended to it...

Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    Hmmm... I'm, not sure about the jerry cans. However, I'm sure I saw a tribe with a live chicken. Wonder what happended to it...
    Probably went down their digestive system and turned to faeces?

Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    I'm sure I saw a tribe with a live chicken. Wonder what happended to it...
    I was wondering that too. Jon was trying to catch it I think. Maybe it got away? Seems like they'd have shown it if they killed it and ate it. And it didn't look like much of an egg layer. Poor chicken.

I've been trying to come up with a way in my head that the tribes could possibly manage to save their stuff from the pillage. Since they can't flat out hide it, yeah they could possibly "lose it" temporarily and then go find it again. I think about the best thing to do at this point for either tribe is to not get emotional about whatever it is, get a really good poker face going, and not make a huge drama about whatever it is (ala Morgan the 1st camp pillage).

I don't see that Morgan honestly has a whole lot more that they could offer, heck not even the clothes on their backs cause they barely have any of those. I could see Drake losing any of their cooking equipment, any food that they might have at their camp at the time, their spear, their water jugs, and even the tarp that was Morgan's to begin with.

If I had to chose what to take, from Drake it would be water jugs because quite honestly to me that's probably THE most important thing is to maintain a water supply...and from Morgan maybe their knife?? There really didn't seem to be a lot left there to take, that's the only thing I remember seeing that might be worth anything.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast