+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Week 3 Episode Preview & Title

Week 3 Episode Preview & Title

TWO CASTAWAYS ISOLATE THEMSELVES FROM OTHERS IN THE TRIBE,
    ON "SURVIVOR: PEARL ISLANDS" THURSDAY, OCT. 2,
    ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

"United We Stand. Divided We…?" – Two survivors decide not to partake on a group outing, raising suspicions among the rest of the tribe, on SURVIVOR: PEARL ISLANDS, Thursday, Oct. 2 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

When the two individuals separate themselves from the rest of the tribe, the others wonder what they are doing with their alone time. When one tribe mate insults another, a screaming match erupts. A careless survivor loses an item that is crucial to the tribe’s survival, infuriating the rest of the tribe. And, a physically painful immunity challenge leaves the fate of two survivors in the hands – literally -- of their fellow tribe members.

And the third person is voted out of the tribe.

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    "And the third person is voted out of the tribe"
    HM, is this a spoiler?? To me it sounds like the team that votes someone off next week has already voted two people off....

I doubt very much that it's a spoiler. It's just poor choice of wording.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I'll betcha that it's Osten and Tijuana who are the two who "spend alone time"... not only because of thier attraction to each other, but also because they already sorta "not participate" with others. I think I know what the immunity challenge "fate of two" thingy is........I read a spoiler somewhere. :x
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fan

Episode 3 Preview

Courtesy of CBS.com

On the Next Survivor: Pearl Islands
    • Two Survivors decide not to join their tribe on a search for buried treasure, raising suspicions about what they are doing with their alone time.
    • Trying to make a decision for the tribe, Jon insults Sandra, and a screaming match erupts.
    • One Survivor loses an item that is crucial to the tribe's survival, inciting the tribe's fury.
    • A painfully physical Immunity Challenge leaves the fate of two Survivors in the hands (literally) of their fellow tribe members.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by tmcrae
    One Survivor loses an item that is crucial to the tribe's survival, inciting the tribe's fury.
    Does Drake lose their fishing spear again???

TWO CASTAWAYS ISOLATE THEMSELVES FROM OTHERS IN THE TRIBE,
    ON "SURVIVOR: PEARL ISLANDS" THURSDAY, OCT. 2,
    ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

"United We Stand. Divided We…?" – Two survivors decide not to partake on a group outing, raising suspicions among the rest of the tribe, on SURVIVOR: PEARL ISLANDS, Thursday, Oct. 2 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

When the two individuals separate themselves from the rest of the tribe, the others wonder what they are doing with their alone time. When one tribe mate insults another, a screaming match erupts. A careless survivor loses an item that is crucial to the tribe’s survival, infuriating the rest of the tribe. And, a physically painful immunity challenge leaves the fate of two survivors in the hands – literally -- of their fellow tribe members.

And the third person is voted out of the tribe.
    I assume the two survivors seperating from the rest of the tribe are in the Drake tribe, when taking into account that they start looking for the treasure next episode. It gives Drake a reason to go out and do something together. The screaming match seems to be between Jon and Sandra from next week's preview, but there could also be another one. An item crucial to the tribe's survival gets lost again. I hope it's not Shawn doing the losing again, he will have some 'splaining to do!

*edited to take out a possible spoiler*
    Last edited by Zaius; 09-26-2003 at 03:57 PM.

I'll guess that the two survivors who don't go on the treasure hunt are Shawn and Burton. I'll guess that the tribe that is incited to fury over a crucial lost item is Morgan. The Drakes are doing so well, I can't think of anything they could lose that would incite fury in the whole tribe.

Sounds like a fun episode.

FORT Fogey
    I don't think they would lose the spear again. It's gotta be something at Morgan because they don't have much left anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by tmcrae
    [*]A painfully physical Immunity Challenge leaves the fate of two Survivors in the hands (literally) of their fellow tribe members.[/list]
    Let's see...two of the heaviest members are carried by the others in a race across a beach?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast