+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

They supposedly aren't allowed to vote for themselves if I'm not mistaken. My friends that I'm wathcing/chatting with thought he did as well though.

Let the body talk droolingovrhim's Avatar
    It is in the rules that the castaways can't vote for themselves.

The Morgan tribe was wise into voting Ryan off, but from a viewer's point of view, I'd rather see Osten go instead. Poor Lillian, you go girl!
    Remember, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.

Father Time lol
    Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    They supposedly aren't allowed to vote for themselves if I'm not mistaken. My friends that I'm wathcing/chatting with thought he did as well though.
    Oh heh, it would be funny if that were possible.
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

FORT Fogey
    I agree, the ever popular MB bait and switch. Besides, I got my wagering points on Ryan S tonight, so it really needs to be him LOL.
    yep MB is getting to predictable with the old bait and switch.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    like i said why didn't the tribe hide all there goodies
    What did they have to hide? Besides the tarp.....

My ox is broken. Colin in TAR5

ENJOY THE SHOW other timezones!!! I'm off for Extreme Makeover/Temptation Island flip around.

FORT Regular
    I'm totally shocked at Osten!! Didn't expect him to be wanting to give in so soon at all (claims that he is prone to pneumonia and doesn't want to end up getting sick cause they are all freezing at night, and as soon as he helps rebuild shelter he's ready to go home....well silly maybe you should have kept some clothes and yall should have spent the rest of your money, ahhh but I digress).
    He seems a little spoiled to me. Thought of himself as a wonderful person - giving up all his clothes for the tribe. He thought everyone should treat him real special

Funny just left him cold. He is so wimpy.

FORT Newbie

Second Episode: Can You Believe It???

Just finished watching the second episode... Drake is clearly dominating this game so far! Looking back at the "previews" shown last week about this week's show, I was worried about Rubert. Turns out his screams were not of anguish, but joy upon finding the missing spear for his fishing pole. And the way the Drake tribe came back and won the immunity challenge when the Morgan tribe was clearly in the lead - such perserverance! I only wish my Michigan football team had pulled that off last week when they lost to Oregon... Oh well, I guess I can't have it all!

FORT Regular
    Thought it was funny. Tijuana shivering so hard at night. Wouldn't putting her shirt on help a little? Does she think she has to change into pj's there? That buff thing is just not enough at night! :rolleyes

FORT Fogey
    Alright here's my opinions for what it's worth....

I LOVED the way Sandra was being so polite to them at first, and then continued to tear down their shelter. She asked for help, but they refused... if they would have helped, maybe the shelter wouldn't have been so torn up... duh!

Could not believe that Rupert found the spear thingy... wow!

Also, what a loser Osten is!! And what a bunch of morons the Morgan tribe were to not kick off the person that would bring them down mentally the most. Sure Ryan might not help them physically, but if Osten's gonna be a fricking whiner, get his butt off of there, then get Ryan off after you lose the next immunity challenge (cause I'm sure they will)

Still don't like Tijuana's voice, but her character is starting to grow on me. I think Darrah got two lines this episode... she seems to be getting more airtime lol.

Ok, so that's my 2 cents (or $2.00 maybe)

+ Reply to Thread