+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: 9/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Levdrakon
    I think Jeff Probst should put a stop to the nasty nicknaming, at least on the voting cards at TC. If I were at TC and just wrote "Asshat" on my card, should everyone assume I'm talking about Andrew? If it were me, I'd consider officially contesting the results. After all, there's another Ryan on that tribe and who's to say "skinny" wasn't applying to him?

Jeff should have taken the vote out, read it aloud: "Skinny Ryan. No, that's ambiguous. Disqualified. Next vote, Skinny Ryan, nope, disqualified."

I TOTALLY agree with you. I was thinking while watching it, "sheesh, if I was Ryan S. I'd be bothered about the damned nickname"... I don't think it's right either. Just stick to everyone's names... end of story.

Oh, and no cutsie nicknames are able to be written either...like..."Smiles"..or "Dad".. etc..

Disqualified if it's not thier names.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. Fine, you can't hide things when they come to pillage.... but how about walking off with it? Like the spear for instance...who's to say Rupert won't be out fishing when they come pillaging?! ::evil grin::

Actually, taking it apart and disguising it sounds great. They should do that with everything.

"Noo...we don't have knives (as they're hammered into the sand holding the tarp down), we cut things with our bare hands!"
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Levdrakon
    I think Jeff Probst should put a stop to the nasty nicknaming, at least on the voting cards at TC. If I were at TC and just wrote "Asshat" on my card, should everyone assume I'm talking about Andrew? If it were me, I'd consider officially contesting the results. After all, there's another Ryan on that tribe and who's to say "skinny" wasn't applying to him?

Jeff should have taken the vote out, read it aloud: "Skinny Ryan. No, that's ambiguous. Disqualified. Next vote, Skinny Ryan, nope, disqualified."
    Actually, if memory serves, Jeff did get after Clay in Thailand (S5) for casting a "nicknamed" TC vote for Ghandia. He wrote something like "Denver Diva" on his parchment and Jeff had no clue who the vote was cast for.

+ Reply to Thread