+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 9/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Man, 24 hours since i posted here and 4 new pages . I saw some talk of Maraamu on the last page, and I agree that Morgan doesn't look like they are coming out of this funk. But they still have strong players and if a leader steps up they could turn it around. I also think that there is going to be some kind of "split" in Drake soon. A conflict will force alliances and if there is a tribe switch or merge that split will remain.
    The "pillaging" after the RC's could really cause some clashes, not only toward the other tribe, but within as well if clues are given away or things not hidden, etc. Someone could hide the treasure maps as well. The way it's going now there won't be many Morgan left at the merge, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a Morgan player win. This may be another case where someone with a "low profile" wins, because of disagreements between everyone else.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

I think Sandra was a good choice for looter. That girl is hard. She'd make a good parole officer or something. "Dude, like I tol djew not to break your parole man, or djew going back to jail. I tol djew man. Now djew going to jail man. I don' like to do it see, but I tol djew."

I would definitely take the tarp. So what if they think you're a jerk, or they'll "remember" you? The point was to weaken them and demoralize them, and she did. Hah! They deserved it anyway. As someone upthread said, it's not the last time they're going to get pillaged.

But you know what I would really have liked to take? Andrew's shorts. That jerk. He wants to show it all off? Let him. Let him freeze it all off too. I would just love to walk up to him and say, "dude, gimme your shorts," then watch his face get all puckered up. Heh.

Now don't get me started on Osten. OMG. That guy is an idiot or a genius. Ask to get voted off. If you don't get voted off, it's because they love you and you're indispensible! Now you can do whatever you want! Yah! He is playing a serious game and he's winning! Man, I just have to love him and hate him at the same time. I almost hope he wins. Not that he deserves to win (or does he?) but the others deserve to lose. Lose, lose, lose!

Voting off Ryan like that. You turd balls. I like the "new, angry" Jeffer. That's right, yell at these guys, 'cause they're stupid!

Now Shawn. Geez. Just like a kid. You tell them not to do something, you know they're going to do it anyway and sure enough, they do. What can you do? Shawn needs a good spanking, but I think he'd like it. Shawn lost the alpha male role. On purpose? Who knows. But I think he'll stick around for awhile. He's safe at least until they get rid of Jon.

Burton's the cool alpha-guy now. He better be careful, but they still need his strength for the challenges. Safe for now but a potential target.

Rupert? Also safe for awhile. So what if he has a temper? He's feeding the tribe, he's strong. He's a definite asset. He's "dad" but in the cool way and not the "let's vote him off" way. Like I said, they still have Jon to get rid of. Then maybe one of the girls (Christa or Trish - Sandra's cool, see above). Then maybe one of the alpha guys. Rupert's safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Siso
    The producers said they couldn't hide any of there items, Ryan said so in his chat.
    That's too bad if that's the case, it doesn't seem fitting with the pirate theme. I imagine if Drake loses an RC, they will do everything in their power to either hide or disguise the fishing spear, as it is by far their most valuable possession.

Morgan is in a heap of trouble & i sense a mutiny of Andrew coming from the rest of the tribe to try and right the ship.

I agree with the fact that the pillaging of each other's camps after an RC victory will add new tensions & potentially have some new alliances pre-merge from the different tribes.

Does anyone else wonder if the pillaging idea came from Rupert? Like the producers saw the shoe incident and thought, "Hey, that's not a bad idea."
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Welcome to the FORT, Martine!

Not sure if Jeff was hinting at a change in leadership per se. He was trying to expose weaknesses in the tribe and maybe stir things up.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Quote Originally Posted by Liant
    That's too bad if that's the case, it doesn't seem fitting with the pirate theme. I imagine if Drake loses an RC, they will do everything in their power to either hide or disguise the fishing spear, as it is by far their most valuable possession.
    I think since they (Drake) now know the tip comes off, they could very well take it apart and set the parts away from each other. I don't think Morgan would think the tip alone is a fishing device. They might instead take the net, which Drake does not know how to use anyway.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by brusch
    They should have used it a second time - when Lillian showed up in her grandma undies.
    I know my thinking was we don't need to see that.

I am also very glad Rupert is wearing underwear especially when he and Trish were gathering firewood.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Ryan S...

Quote Originally Posted by Katelet
    Sandra said, and I'm loosely quoting here, 'We got a LOT of stuff at the village. A LOT of stuff'. She said that TO the Morgan tribe just after getting off the boat and meeting everyone. She politely said their camp was nice and said Drake's was nice, too, and then she said twice that they had managed to buy a LOT of stuff at the village. Bad move on her part, IMO.
    But maybe she was trying to get under their skin. You know, mentally mess with them. I think she did the right thing by taking the tarp. You know if they win an RC they will take something big from Drake, too.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    I think since they (Drake) now know the tip comes off, they could very well take it apart and set the parts away from each other. I don't think Morgan would think the tip alone is a fishing device. They might instead take the net, which Drake does not know how to use anyway.
    I was thinking along the same lines; if they can't hide their posessions, what's to stop them from disguising them. Like they could make the spear part of their shelter. Taking it apart is even better.

Someone mentioned this has been a great season so far...I agree!!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread