+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 9/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    You'd think Osten was the Six Million Dollar Man in the remaking the way the Morgan tribe was talking about him. Whether they rebuild him or not, I think he should be one of the first to go. No one needs that kind of negative attitude around and, frankly, the hungrier and colder he gets, the worse he is likely to be.
    It's all strategy. As much as Osten ticks me off, I think they made the correct choice. Remember last season when Shawna (I think it was her) was sick and moaning about how she wanted to leave? Well her tribe-mates would have nothing of that. They needed her as an ally, just as Morgan needs his strength if they want to stand a chance of winning any of the upcoming challenges. Notice that Osten had no trouble running around on the beach playing coconut-football. His tribe-mates would surely have noticed that he remains a physical, if not a mental, asset to their already very weak team. Losing him at this time would guarantee them loss after loss after loss.. JMVHO!

Hug me!
    okay..my comments for last night show.

There is still no one I am rooting for right now.

The bad(s)

Drake tribe

1)Rupert. Is it just me or this guy has serious temper problem ? He treated Burton like one of his troubled teens. I hope Morgan wins the next reward challenge and take his spear away.

2)Sandra. Don't really like her. She bragged about how much stuffs they have and that Morgan has nothing and yet still proceed to take thier tarp away. That's not cool.. She didn't seriously think Morgan tribe would help her take down the tarp now. did she ?

Morgan tribe

1)Ryan S. You are the weakest link.. Good bye... It is funny that he wanted to prove to the team that he can perform a challenge but yet.. because of him.. the tribe lost the reward challenge... he most certainly deserves to go..

2) Osten. Biggest whiner in the history of survivors!. Even worse than Shawna in Survivor 6. He is not even sick yet and he calls it quit ? Can he vote for himself ?? If he can't.. why didn't he just vote for one of the other members besides Ryan S so there is one less vote against Ryan S so his chances of leaving would increase ?
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    You'd think Osten was the Six Million Dollar Man in the remaking the way the Morgan tribe was talking about him. Whether they rebuild him or not, I think he should be one of the first to go. No one needs that kind of negative attitude around and, frankly, the hungrier and colder he gets, the worse he is likely to be.
    Obviously they've confused Osten with Austin (as in Steve Austin)!

Father Time lol
    Quote Originally Posted by tmcrae
    Also, I'm assuming there would be nothing wrong with a tribe hiding their valuables prior to an RC so as to prevent (or at least try to prevent) the winning tribe from looting those items.
    I was wondering if the tribes can simply hide things by their water-wells (so they'd be able to recover them easily). Obviously the pillager won't go that far and won't know how to get there to pillage more important items that they've hidden.
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    okay..my comments for last night show.

There is still no one I am rooting for right now.

The bad(s)

Drake tribe

1)Rupert. Is it just me or this guy has serious temper problem ? He treated Burton like one of his troubled teens. I hope Morgan wins the next reward challenge and take his spear away.

2)Sandra. Don't really like her. She bragged about how much stuffs they have and that Morgan has nothing and yet still proceed to take thier tarp away. That's not cool.. She didn't seriously think Morgan tribe would help her take down the tarp now. did she ?

Morgan tribe

1)Ryan S. You are the weakest link.. Good bye... It is funny that he wanted to prove to the team that he can perform a challenge but yet.. because of him.. the tribe lost the reward challenge... he most certainly deserves to go..

2) Osten. Biggest whiner in the history of survivors!. Even worse than Shawna in Survivor 6. He is not even sick yet and he calls it quit ? Can he vote for himself ?? If he can't.. why didn't he just vote for one of the other members besides Ryan S so there is one less vote against Ryan S so his chances of leaving would increase ?
    On the contrary, I felt that Rupert handled the lost spear situation much better than others in the same situation would have. We all saw how the spear was lost in the first place (i.e. neglect), so maybe a fatherly talk was in order. Don't forget that to Rupert's way of thinking, this spear is what is keeping him in this game. He wants to be the provider and without his fishing spear, he has a much more difficult time performing that task.

As far as Sandra taking their tarp away, what else was she supposed to do? Drake won the RC and they were entitled to take one item from Morgan which is exactly what they did. It's all part of the game. And Sandra handled what must have been a very awkward situation as well as she could. Morgan showed absolutely no sportsmanship by giving Sandra all kinds of attitude and grief when she started to take the tarp. I agree she might have been a little misguided in thinking they would have helped her take down the tarp, but in retrospect if Morgan would have helped, they might have incurred less damage to their shelter.

Ryan S. was physically weak and, as much as I hate to admit it, I think they made the right choice in keeping Osten. Osten's strength may help them more in the long run, but without a doubt, Ryan S. showed way more heart than Osten.

And Osten is a whiney cry-baby. I agree with you 100% on this!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Ok. First and foremost.... I really love this Survivor! Very interesting, and there's something challenging around every corner (for each tribe).

When Jiffy was all up on Lillian in TC, I agreed with him. He was actually acting as if he was scolding them for trying to make excuses, in which she WAS doing. They've gotta own up to mistakes...and there are a lot to own up to. Someone's gotta yell at them, might as well be him. They can't hear me yelling at them!

Ryan S. DID take a long time at the IC...but wasn't it Andrew who went right after him, and acted like.."I'll get this done"... but took JUST as long?? He came sloshing in, holding his lil treasure piece. I dunno, seemed he took just as long as Ryan S.

I TOTALLY AGREE about hiding stuff when the other team is going to pillage. I'd hide EVERYTHING. But there's one thing I noticed about what Sandra did...maybe I'm wrong in my thinking, but this was my FIRST thought.
    When she noticed how destitude they were, she coulda got HUGE kudo/brownie points by the members of the Morgan Tribe if she would have just grabbed something insignificant. Knowing that they don't have anything.... I think it would probably further her in the game, cause at some point they're going to have to merge.

I dunno, just my .02 cents.

Oh..and Rupert. Sheesh, way to show the tribe what an asset you are! yeehawww!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    When she noticed how destitude they were, she coulda got HUGE kudo/brownie points by the members of the Morgan Tribe if she would have just grabbed something insignificant. Knowing that they don't have anything.... I think it would probably further her in the game, cause at some point they're going to have to merge.
    Yeah, I think she couldv'e scored big with Morgan, if she had taken a knife or something like that, instead of the tarp. But on the other hand, she might've looked like a softie to her team mates if she only brought something insignificant.

Sandra could have regain points by saying that she felt bad for taking items from the other tribe instead of saying 'it felt good being a pirate'. It had to be hard for Sandra not to be smug after the Morgan tribe was spouting off rude remarks to her, though.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    But don't misunderstand what I was saying...I think Sandra did it correctly. She was being all nicy-nice at first, until bigmouth Tijuana started sounding off. Oh well...take the tarp. Should have buried it or something...
    Plus, you KNOW they are coming over to plunder something....drop the attitude already. Boy, I can't stand Tijuana.

Osten...his boobs are bigger than half the women. You're on Survivor, not Elimidate..stop the crybaby crap and buck up already. What a blundering whiner. I'd be so "let down" by his attitude if I was on the Morgan tribe. Thinking he's all strong and going to be a great asset to the tribe, only to hear him moan, complain..etc.. sheesh...get a grip! :mad:
    What was up with him playing football with the coconut? Glad Lillian pointed out that to the cameras.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey
    I think that Sandra rubbed Morgan the wrong way, she's not a very gentle person, so maybe they thought she was being inconsiderate when maybe she was. I have no clue, it's just that Sandra is getting on my nerves, i hope she leaves very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by tmcrae
    Obviously they've confused Osten with Austin (as in Steve Austin)!

+ Reply to Thread