+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Our Interview with Nicole Delma

Leo
    Premium Member
    Great interview.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Did your camp notice the missing shoes, and was there any confrontation with Drake members over it?

I didn't know what happened to the shoes until I watched it on TV and I don't think Morgan ever discussed it.

What was your reaction to your male teammates getting naked during the challenge, and do you think that stopping to get naked may have contributed to your loss?

I certainly don't think it helped us in any way. I think the girls were grossed out and the guys were distracted themselves by being naked and having to move extra carefully through the jungle. I don't think it was a good idea at all.

Were you and the Morgan camp aware at the time of how much better prepared Drake seemed to be?

No. Going in to the challenge, we actually thought we were better off than they were. We thought that they looked physically weaker and had more non-athletic people on their tribe. We were obviously wrong.
    Is Morgan the most dysfunctional tribe in Survivor history ever? Sure sounds like it.

That remains to be seen. They are certainly on the right track though.

Great interview, John. It was great to get an account from someone who was there.
    Who shot who in the what now?

Thanks so much to Nicole and John (and the CBS people that allowed the interviews).

Great questions, Great answers.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Thanks! Good Interview!

Great interview! You asked all of the questions that I would have asked.

I can't believe that Morgan thought that they were better off than Drake. Other than the embarrassment of the womens first few days last season, I dont know that a tribe has ever started off worse.

As with all your interviews John....Great job! Thanks to Nicole for taking the time to answer your questions, too!!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Great interview John, man Morgan must be absolutly clueless about everything. They didn't even talk about their shoes missing? wow, talk about heads in the clouds.......

sure going to miss Nicole, what a body!!!!!!!!! so not much eye candy left for me.

great interview, and intersting point of view....wow you mean naked men may not make the best cannon pushers?
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Great questions asked John. I learned more about the situation there.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast