+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode 2: To Quit or Not to Quit ~ 9/25

Now that the first Tribal Council has passed and the immunity idol is again up for grabs, it is quite possible that a Drake member would want to quit.
    It doesn't make any sense why a Drake member would want to quit if they haven't done the challange yet or they have the idol again in episode 2.

Wanting to quit a game within the context of a game never makes sense. That's like saying "I want to lose". Sadly, it does happen though. Whatever form of "adversity" they feel they're going through, whether that be physical or mental hardships, will overpower their logical thinking and make them want to quit. See: Shawna and Jenna (for a short period of time) from last season.

Father Time lol
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlying
    It doesn't make any sense why a Drake member would want to quit if they haven't done the challange yet or they have the idol again in episode 2.
    Wasn't it a Morgan member? I remember the commercial distinctly when Andrew was saying "When there's someone walking around camp saying 'I want to go home', it's a real morale-killer for the tribe" (or something to that extent). Besides, right now Drake is dominant - they should all be confident in their position.

Also, I think Zaius is right. It has happened before.
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

I read on the cbs website that it says that Shawn loses something is the reason that Rupert goes ballistic. I wonder if its Ryan S is the one that whines about wanting to go home
    Carey

TheFlying - I am basically agreeing with you . We both understand that the tribe that will most likely have this "mutineer" will be the Morgan tribe. I was simply toying around with the possibility, however small, that a Drake member might have a case of the quits.

cajro62, I too think it might be Ryan S. I'm not exactly sure why, either. I think it might be because of his docile approach to the game.

I'm kind of surprised that no one has quit one of the series yet. There certainly have been food and water issues, but they seem to sit around most of the time anyway. But with that there is also the bordem of little to do once the shelter is built and they get food. There are no luxury items this time around either to occupy anyone with. If someone actually would quit, it may set up what some of you may have read about possible spoilers.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

You CAN'T quit.

Princess
    one member may visit the losing tribe's island to pillage and loot one item from their supplies!
    As I read this, it is one member from the winning tribe that may pillage something from the losing tribe.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlying
    You CAN'T quit.
    Sure you can. Break a rule http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivo...ut/rules.shtml. Granted you probably couldn't just walk off, and saying you want to quit like Shawna on S6 may not work, but you probably could swing it. I don't know why though, with the anticipation of playing the game and the million dollars.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

That's not quitting. That's being disqualified. That's a big difference.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast