+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting

I wonder if it will be a literal immunity necklace this time or if it will be an immunity parrot or eyepatch.

I'm still disappointed that they don't hold tribal council on a ship and make the bootee walk the plank.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

I have a feeling that Morgan will get it together (and Drake may fall a bit) and the two tribes will be more even. If they aren't, I'm sure they'll throw in a tribe switch or something to even it out.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    I'm still disappointed that they don't hold tribal council on a ship and make the bootee walk the plank.
    That would have been absolutely hilarious !!

K

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    That would be priceless!!!
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Hey, Fluff! Help! I posted on a thread awhile ago where folks were discussing the "lie" and now that thread is gone. Can anyone explain what lie people are talking about, etc?? I'm super curious! Thanks!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    They might delay the merge like they did in S5, but eventually they will have to merge and start fighting for individual immunity, particularly if one tribe keeps on losing.

I didn't like the delayed merge in S5.
    It was great to see hte look of horror on Shii Ann's face after she spilled guts about her tribe, but the actual delay itself just weakened Sook Jai further and ensured another Pagonging.
    Personally, I think Sook Jai did themselves in, and see Morgan headed in the same direction (but I can't see them throwing any challenges to oust someone.) Shii Ann's look goes down in the Survivor Hall of Fame, right along with Silas's look when the realised the tribes were switching and he was with 2 people he had backstabbed. But what would Survivor be without twists? And here's what I think should have happened in S5; the should have had a twist without giving anyone the option and then delayed the merge. Sook Jai might have stood a better chance.

And TC being on a pirate ship? I can't beleive MB wouldn't do something like that. He says TC is always based on the theme and area.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12