+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Survivor Speculation

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneStarSpur
    Maybe Morgan wins the IC and chooses to loot Rupert from Drake.

-Randy
    Well, that'd certainly be a different twist.
    There acting like no one has never been able to loot another tribe's camp before. That was one of the rewards in Marquesas, if memory serves me correctly.

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    In past seasons, some people have said that the opening credits have revealed clues. Other folks say that's not true. I have no opinion. However, when I watched tonight, I happened to notice that in the opening credits, each Survivor contestant is shown first in live action and then they show a photograph of him or her. That is, until the last one, Tijuana. She is the only one that they show the photograph first and then live action shot.

I'm sure it's nothing, but it seems unlike MB to have an inconsistency for no reason at all.

Bumpity. Come on, let's have some discussions.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    In past seasons, some people have said that the opening credits have revealed clues. Other folks say that's not true. I have no opinion. However, when I watched tonight, I happened to notice that in the opening credits, each Survivor contestant is shown first in live action and then they show a photograph of him or her. That is, until the last one, Tijuana. She is the only one that they show the photograph first and then live action shot.

I'm sure it's nothing, but it seems unlike MB to have an inconsistency for no reason at all.
    Well maybe they are clues, like in S5 for example, Shii Ann Clay and Brian each had there pictures in flames and everyone elses were just normal. Although Shii Ann was voted off early on Clay and Brian made it to final two, so maybe there is something to the intro's, i don't know.

No, the flames/things in the intro are not spoilers whatsoever. This can be proven every single season.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Not to change the subject, but as for this weeks boot I think I'm gonna stick with my pick of Rupert. He's just getting way too much airtime, and if you look on the cbs site there's already four pictures of him, and he's pretty much just standing around. Jon is my second choice, because nobody likes him and he's getting into a fight with Sandra... But I'm leaning more toward Rupert. The tribe will underestimate him, since they have Burton and Shawn. Oh, and I obviously think Drake will lose immunity. I think there time has come.

I agree Scooberoo that Drake can't win forever. With Morgan's chaos we haven't seen as much of them and they appear to be getting along alright, have food, etc. But we haven't seen a major conflict there yet where sides form. The previews allude to such, and it kink of looks like Burton, Shawn, and Michelle are together a lot and could be an alliance. I don't see them bringing in Rupert unless it is against someone else. I also think that if they lose an IC, that until we see what happens anyone is vulnerable.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

On Michelle:

Michelle (and Christa) do not like Shawn.

Please feel free to change the subject anytime.

Rupert has the spear incident in HIS power. Shawn was the one who was on the line for the spear, not Rupert, so because it played out like that I don't think Rupert will be booted next episode. I see it as Jon.

If Drake goes to TC a second time, THEN it could be Rupert.

Let's see what a scenrio could happen next episode, and I agree I think Drake will go to TC:

Rupert

Christa and Sandra will definitely side with Rupert over anyone else at this point, Christa really likes Rupert and Sandra and Rupert have bonded (look at the Yahoo Inside videos).

That makes 5 possible votes against Rupert.

Michelle and Christa are friends and don't like Shawn.

Trish really hasn't said much, but out of the few confessionals she's had, she's already commented on how Shawn and Burton have been alienating people. I also don't see any possible way she would go to Shawn and Burton over Rupert/Sandra/Christa/Michelle. I'm sure she's smart enough to know that Shawn and Burton aren't on the top of everyone's like list.

I see Jon as being the only real person Shawn and Burton could recruit.

This would make it: Michelle, Sandra, Christa, Trish, Rupert vs. Shawn, Burton, Jon

Rupert is safe, no contest.

Now, with Sandra and Jon next week, if it's them on the voting block...

I'm not sure what the tribemates think of Sandra as a whole. They've made some nice comments about her once in awhile but she was shown talking to Christa in the previews next episode. I think if Jon goes it's because Jon is more disliked, not moreso because Sandra is liked.

Sandra

Rupert, Sandra would definitely vote to get rid of Jon. Between Jon and Sandra, Trish would surely go Jon.

Rupert, Sandra, Trish

Burton seems to find Jon funny. Bleh.

Rupert, Sandra, Trish, probably Michelle as she doesn't like Shawn vs. Burton and Shawn.

Leo
    Premium Member
    I absolutely agree. Rupert is as safe as he can be. I'll be absolutely shocked if he doesn't make it into the final six.

Rupert gained more respect from his teammates doing the grid pattern of swimming to locate the missing spear. Agreed - Rupert is safe for quite sometime. If Drake does indeed lose the IC, then i expect Jon to be going home. He was invisible in the challenges & seems to be an idiot to his tribe members.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast