+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Survivor Speculation

My prediction is that a girl will win. I just theink the woman will over power the men this season i mean for crying out loud the men on this series is a bunch of wimps rupert being the least wimpy. i think michelle will be in the final two jsut cause she got that innocent look. Boy i sure do like looking at "AY'e to trish" scooberoo do you do that every season?
    Sandra plays survivor better then anyone. She Won!

Dawn marie was always the ultimate member of the family.

Jennifer Hudson Forever

Ant is the man! er..... woman

Money talks,

CHOCOLATE SINGS!

Um one mor ething theflying whats your avator mean? You must be very hungrey to eat someones gradmother

Jennifer Hudson Forever

Money talks,

CHOCOLATE SINGS!

I don't see Rupert getting voted off pre-merge. I think all his air time is because of his personality. Remember, Jenna got alot of air time, too (who can forget the HCA :rolleyes) and she won.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I've only been around for this season, so this is the first time. Plus, this is the only pirate season.

About the male winner/female winner/male winner/female winner pattern, does anyone remember the old Final Immunity Curse? From seasons 1-4 the person who won the final immunity challenge lost. So people thought that would happen every time. So the last two season's proved that theory wrong. So in short... Every good 'coincidence' must come to an end.

Transplanted Texas Gal!! ahlene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    I've only been around for this season, so this is the first time. Plus, this is the only pirate season.

About the male winner/female winner/male winner/female winner pattern, does anyone remember the old Final Immunity Curse? From seasons 1-4 the person who won the final immunity challenge lost. So people thought that would happen every time. So the last two season's proved that theory wrong. So in short... Every good 'coincidence' must come to an end.
    I agree with that (and I am the one who said the male/female thing. Last season I predicted (actually was just fooling around and kidding my co-workers) and I said a woman would win because it was a woman's turn (was just kidding of course) and a woman did win (I know it was just a coincidence and as you said ... every good coincidence must end :-) It is still fun guessing. I mean how the heck can anyone REALLY predict who will win? So far I really would like Rupert to win however, I am afraid he is not "political" enough or sneaky enough or mean enough to make it too far plus he is kinda weird :-) I of course like that but the team members might not. Still ... I am crossing my fingers for Rupert. Not sure I even have a 2nd choice at this point. Betty

From CBS' Survivor Journal by email:

When one tribe wins the first Reward Challenge, they learn of a new twist: one member may visit the losing tribe's island to pillage and loot one item from their supplies!

A tribe is stunned when one Survivor confesses a desire to quit the game.

Rupert, Morgan tribe's "Blackbeard," goes into a rage after learning that a tribemate has lost something crucial to Morgan's survival, but is determined to recover it at all costs.

It's a desperate battle of mind and body for Immunity, where every last second will decide the winner in a photo finish you must see to believe.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Even CBS has the tribe names mixed up? Rupert is in Drake, right?

That male -female thing is a coincidence, but winning the immunity when there are 3 left and you can pick who you want to sit next to you is so important. They're there for 39 days, but those few minutes decide the entire game. I really hope that the challenges are set beforehand and that they aren't changed based on who is there. That said, the tiebreaker had better not be rocks again like with Paschal.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

is their a pattern in the survivor episodes as in attitude or personality. or problems like crack? lol

Jennifer Hudson Forever

Money talks,

CHOCOLATE SINGS!

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    Even CBS has the tribe names mixed up? Rupert is in Drake, right?
    Maybe Morgan wins the IC and chooses to loot Rupert from Drake.

-Randy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast