+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Morgan Behind

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    My husband turned to me and said " I suppose you'll want this on DVD now." I still laugh everytime I think about it.. Thanks for posting it John..

For those that think it was distasteful, just wait until they lose 20 or 30 pounds. Then it will shriveled Morgan behind........
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

Quote Originally Posted by tornadoM
    only osten had any real reason for taking his boxers off. they'd have fallen off anyway!
    the other 2 were just crazy. trying so show solidarity.
    Was he the one who sold the belt and shoes? If so, he's going to spending the rest of the trip wishing he still had that belt .

Seriously, though. How hard would it be to find some sort of vine or other fibrous length of something to tie his pants on with? These guys are none too resourceful if you ask me. Supportive, yes...let's take off our pants so he doesn't feel stupid being the only one. Problem-solvers...I don't think so.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Osten could EASILY take 2 inches of fishing line and a fishhook used as a needle, and cinch an inch out of his waistband, which would help tremendously.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crabbypants
    Every group of Survivor contestants has to outdo the previous group for crazy stints. Just trying to stretch their 15 minutes by copying Heidi & Jenna IMO.
    I think that's the reason too.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

TCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna

When I saw that on the screen, I just cracked up. And I still haven't figured out why on earth they wanted to do that.

Because they thought they could convince the women to join in ala Team Unity!

Apparently the have watched one too many Saturday Night Live skits.

Someone mentioned being naked and wet. That was much of the point for many of them. If you're naked you dry off real fast. It's when you have damp clothes on that you can expect to become ill.

That caption was priceless! Thanks for posting it, John.

Their decision to bond by being nude has to be one of the dumbest decisions in Survivor's history. They didn't bond as a tribe. Their nudity clearly drew a line dividing the tribe. I wonder whether Ryan S was invited to undress.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by sheela
    That caption was priceless! Thanks for posting it, John.

Their decision to bond by being nude has to be one of the dumbest decisions in Survivor's history. They didn't bond as a tribe. Their nudity clearly drew a line dividing the tribe. I wonder whether Ryan S was invited to undress.
    You're right, it was stupid, but it provided us with one of the funniest captions I think they've ever had on Survivor, and one of the best moments of the past three seasons or so, in my opinion.

FORT Newbie
    Totally hilarious.

Jeff said it was a "Survivor first." But don't forget the Richard Hatch behind!

That was a really funny moment

I hope Osten sorts his drawers out before the next show.
    It wouldn't be too difficult to make the waist a little smaller.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Boy did they ever look dumb! Who wants to see their pixilated behinds? Ugly sight.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast