+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

9/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Welcome to the premiere! For those of you new to our site and discussion of reality shows, let me go over the "rules" really quickly.

1) What is a spoiler? Anything that happens on tonight's show is a spoiler for those who haven't seen the show yet. ANYTHING. From their clothing, to what they said, to their attitude, to who won a challenge. If you're not living on the Pacific Ocean, then be aware that everyone may not have seen the show yet.

2) Where did my post/thread go? If you post ANYWHERE else but in this thread tonight before midnight Eastern, and your post or thread contains ANYTHING about tonight's show, it will be deleted. Quickly. With no notice or explanation. If you do it more than once, our mods will usually give your account a 1-day ban from the site, so they don't have to keep cleaning up after you.

So, with those rules in mind, please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until at least midnight Eastern. Thank you in advance, and enjoy the show!

Ahoy mates! Only two hours to go!

I can't wait!

Hug me!
    I am still deciding if I should spoil myself or not by reading this thread before it airs in West Coast.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    I am still deciding if I should spoil myself or not by reading this thread before it airs in West Coast.
    Aw, go on, Rube, spoil yourself. Ya know ya want to. Besides, we're too fun to stay away from!

I've never watched Survivor before, tonight's episode will be my first. I can't wait! I've been watching Paradise Hotel, Temptation Island, For Love or Money this summer. I 'm so addicted to the drama.

See you all later! I put my computer away from all TVs so I could get work done but now I kind of wish I hadn't If some of the contestants are as wacky as they look, it should be a fun season.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

One hour to go! I can't wait...won't be back tonight, though...don't want to spoil the premier for myself.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    One hour to go! I can't wait...won't be back tonight, though...don't want to spoil the premier for myself.
    It's almost 5 pm in Washington. Lol.

FORT Fan
    5 mo mins!

Got to admit. That intro totally hooked me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 1234567891011 ... LastLast