+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Posted by cajro62 - Today at 12:35 PM
    I don't think that Lillian is evil, she didn't set Nicole up. Nicole did herself in. I don't think that it's a good idea to walk up to someone and say I want to get rid of so and so because they are annoyed with them.
    ______________________________ ____________

I agree, she shouldn't have tried to stir **** up with a tribal council vote looming. Just dumb. Or maybe she decided it wasn't for her and she wanted to go home.

I don't get Osten. Do they not have fishhooks and fishing line? He can't use that to cinch an inch on the waistband of his boxers?

Rupert is "best in show" so far. Did anyone else notice that in one of the night scence (just before the attack of the crabs), they showed a man and a woman in Morgan cuddling together. It was only on screen for a second. Which two, I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by cajro62
    I don't think that Lillian is evil, she didn't set Nicole up. Nicole did herself in. I don't think that it's a good idea to walk up to someone and say I want to get rid of so and so because they are annoyed with them.
    I agree, especially when the group seems to like the one you want voted off.

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    Does anyone besides me think Tijuana looks, and even sounds a bit, like Heidi from last year? Especially around the eyes. Weird, I know.

Lillian seemed to be trying to save herself and ingratiate herself to the majority, although she will still probably be the third to go from that tribe.

Rupert's a hoot but his meltdown next week doesn't bode well. I thought Peter Jackson was finishing up ROTK? LOL

Sandra was awesome, too. I bet she goes far.

Great start to a great looking season.

-Randy

Quote Originally Posted by droolingovrhim
    I didn't really liked the path of the immunity challenge, there was only room for one team to pass through at a time. There was no way Morgan could catch up in the middle.

I didn't like it for a different reason... it looked to me that Morgan didn't even have to clear the rocks away, and there were A LOT of rocks. That had to tire Drake out. I didn't think it was fair at all, and if Drake had lost I would have been so upset.

Morgan was awful... give me a break with the getting naked. How very stupid! I loved hearing Drake rag on them when they returned to camp.

Also, I didn't think Drake was cocky at all, they were celebratory.

Likin' Sondra and Rupert, and was actually feeling bad for Ryan S. Some of you say he was whining, but to me he had a legitimate gripe. He's on a team of idiots. He knew they should have spent all the money they had.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    Likin' Sondra and Rupert, and was actually feeling bad for Ryan S. Some of you say he was whining, but to me he had a legitimate gripe. He's on a team of idiots. He knew they should have spent all the money they had.
    I absolutely agree with you on that one, Cali. There's no reason for the team to keep some of the money. There was no race to see who could get to their island first, so why didn't Ryan S. and the rest of his teammates spend all their money?

Quote Originally Posted by Tracker
    They showed a man and a woman in Morgan cuddling together. It was only on screen for a second. Which two, I wonder?
    That caught my attention too. They were spooning, and he had his arms around her. I am sorry I didn't tape it.

Stupidity is painful

Well that just about sums up Morgan eh?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread