+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to play Survivor Fantasy League?

Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    Wow, congrats Coconut Phone!

Did you see that the overall leader had something like 2108 points!!
    I'm catching Coconut Phone next week (I'm the buggers) and I cannnot believe that someone can get 2108 points in two episodes. I gues non of us are going to win that car ... Oh, well, at least we can compete against eachother. John, can you put up a FORT t-shirt for the winner?

Ok, I joined FORT 2, my team is Igor. I wonder how people got over 2,000 points. I only got 5 hundred something.

I spent about 2 minutes setting up my team on FORT 1 on Thurs. I'll have to think about my choices before the next episode. Trish and Rupert gave me a lot of points and I received bonus points for each. I'm going to have to think about who says the tribe name the most . Darrah was a hunch that didn't pay off and I took Jon in case he went nuts and I'd get some points.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Siso
    I already joined another team, sorry, but how did people get 2000 some points?? LOL, i only have 45 Poor poor me.
    Reward Points!!! If you choose the right action for a survivor, you get ALOT of points!!!

Anyone making any changes for tonight? Here are the points from week 2:
    Rupert 660, Burton 540, Christa 503, Jon 500, Michelle 500, Trish 500, Shawn 500, Sandra 488, Ryan S 30, Andrew 40, Osten 0, Ryan O 0, Tijuana 0, Darrah 0, Lillian 0
    I still need to check out my team.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

FORT Newbie
    Hi! I am new to this but have reading your posts during Big Brother 4. Its great that people love these shows as much as I do.
    I just joined the FORT 2 Survivor Fantasy League my total points so far 1127. So I thought I should make myself known.

Hi Dvelocity!

Glad you decided to join us.

Yes! I have now taken the lead in the FORT 1 tribe (my tribe name is buggers)

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Congrats, astrogirl! I never seem to move from 4th place. Haven't been able to recover since the 1st week (and then week 2 I forgot to change my team). I don't think the bonus categories are nearly as good this season. Last year I found it much more challenging to pick who might win what bonus points. This year its only "catches fish" or "says tribe name".

Premium Member
    I love the Fantasy league, it definitely has it's flaws, but I enjoy it anyway. I played in S5, and finished 13th overall (The winner got a prop from the show that season) CBS sent me a hat, for finishing in the top 100. This season I am in second place in my public tribe that has 100 Teams. I have 3300 points, I am not doing as good as I did in the S5 edition. I truely enjoy it, on Friday morning I sign on and see how I did, it adds a little bit of intrigue to the game for me

See ya..........RC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast