+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 8: All Star Edition

Survivor 8

I just heard that Survivor 8 will be a Superstar Survivor with past contestants. Does anyone have more infor??

Not sure where you heard that, but I would be hesitant about believing it. Mark has said he's planning Survivor 9 to be the celebrity edition, whether that means celebrities, or past contestants, he's not sure.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    See the article on Reality News Online. It seems to be true.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I'm not sure yet but it would be great fun!
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Check out this correlating article on zap2it:
    Read Article

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    VERY interesting!

Though I would hardly call Tina a favorite of anyone.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Well, I'm mistaken. It IS true.

Looks like we get our wish!

CBS plans 'Survivor' with show's alumni
    Associated Press
    May. 15, 2003 07:46 AM

NEW YORK - CBS' idea for a Celebrity "Survivor" apparently hasn't gotten off the ground. But, the network says it's gathering former "Survivor" players who are now quasi-celebs to play again.

This all-star version would include past players like Richard Hatch, Rudy Boesch, Tina Wesson, Ethan Zohn and Jerri Manthey.

The prize will be $2 million.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

You know, the more I think about this, the less I want to see the winners come back... I want to see the underdogs, the ones voted out early, the sh*t disturbers, etc. playing against each other. I would LOVE to see Rob back in Survivor 8, maybe Jerri (annoying but entertaining!) Kel, Hunter, Lex, Michael, Kathy, etc. etc.

If you start mixing winners with (pardon for the lack of a better word) losers - the winners are totally going to be voted out first.

What do you think?

I don't want to see the winners either...give us the runners up and those who were ousted too early. Pabby, who got the stupid purple rock. Michael, who got burned. Kel, who probably didn't have jerky. Hunter, who never really got to play.

However, I would like to see how Richard Hatch would play against Rob. That would be a fun matchup. And Jerri and Heidi on the same team would be fun too.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast