+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Survivor 8: All Star Edition

As much as I like Ethan, I don't want to see the winners back. Runners up, sure... winners no. And don't you think that the winners will be voted out FIRST?

Something tells me that they won't have enough spots to fill all the people they want to include. I betcha they expand it from 16 to maybe even 24.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I hope you are right MissF!!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I can't beleive that MB isn't inviting Stacey Stillman back.

Re: Looks like we get our wish!

Originally posted by spegs
    CBS plans 'Survivor' with show's alumni
    Associated Press
    May. 15, 2003 07:46 AM

NEW YORK - CBS' idea for a Celebrity "Survivor" apparently hasn't gotten off the ground. But, the network says it's gathering former "Survivor" players who are now quasi-celebs to play again.

This all-star version would include past players like Richard Hatch, Rudy Boesch, Tina Wesson, Ethan Zohn and Jerri Manthey.

The prize will be $2 million.
    I hope Lex will be on.

I imagine the others will target the previous winners first.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Please bring back Kathy MB, I'd love to see her again.

You know, I can't imagine the contestants we love being the same second time round.

I don't want to see Neleh or Pappy again and I could really do without seeing Rudy.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    All I can say is thank goodness we aren't having a Celebrity edition! I hate those. I would SO much rather see "regular" people and the fact that they are former Survivor contestants is going to make this very interesting imo.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Any body remember Brandon? I'd like to see Big Tom, Lex, Kelley, Robb ( I know, I know!, Shii-Ann, Godfather Rob, Sean, the latest Rob, Helen, Pappy, Jerri, Colby & Christy again. Ones I hate & a few I really like just to see the fireworks when they're thrown together! There are so many that would make this the best season yet. I really am not crazy about seeing past winners being able to play again. They've gotten their money and the others should have a 2nd chance.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

If they bring back Big Tom, I won't watch.

There is so much information out there on all of the contestants that it will change the game; this may be a good thing. I'd like to see some of the people who were close but too much of a threat--Kathy, Helen, Rob from the Amazon.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

I like all your choices brusch.

I of course would love to see Jeff Varner back again.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread