+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Survivor 8: All Star Edition

I would like to see Kim Powers inthe new installment!

Also, Jessie Camocho
    Big Tom
    Sarah Jones
    Mike Skupin
    Colby Donaldson
    Colleen Haskell
    SHII ANN BETTER BE IN IT!! poor girl didnt have a chance!
    "I swear to drunk, I'm not god!"

Originally posted by Lucy Luna
    I think it's a great idea, but the money should be donated to the charity to the winner's choice.
    No way! This show is fun when people play hard and play to win. Charities would make it all to nice and civilized ("no, you take the money, breast cancer is such a worthy cause!" "Oh, I couldn't, not with all those children starving in Africa! Go on, take it!")
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I agree, no past winners and keep the money, they are the ones starving for it. plus it would be good to see if any of them would behave differently

Leo
    Premium Member
    I'd really be curious how the good strategists from season past (Richard Hatch, Brian from S5, Rob, etc.) would do this time around. I doubt they would do well at all, since everyone knows that they're good at strategy now and would be early boots. Would make for very interesting tribe dynamics.

As for picking contestants, it shouldn't be a quota from each season. Pick those who'd make for a good mix for the game and good TV.

no winners. just some of the best (and most fun losers)

too bad we can't vote on who would be on
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Originally posted by spegs
    No way! This show is fun when people play hard and play to win. Charities would make it all to nice and civilized ("no, you take the money, breast cancer is such a worthy cause!" "Oh, I couldn't, not with all those children starving in Africa! Go on, take it!")
    Okay.... I have to agree with you on that one, but it was my first thought about the charity thingy. But for 2 million, no.... that wouldn't be fair to the past winners. If the prize is 2 million, how about 1/2 to the winner and 1/2 to a charity of their choice? And no past winners.

too bad we can't vote on who would be on
    And nlmcp if we were given the choice to choose vote for the players, I would definately have to vote for Elizabeth.

I wouldn't want anyone who made the jury or won to be back. Only those who left early in the game, maybe unfairly or because they were sick.

Anyone on the jury should be out of the running. WTF are they doing bringing Richard and Ethan back? I mean, I like 'em, but they already won. Go home. Enjoy your money.

Let the body talk droolingovrhim's Avatar
    Hi.

I'm with you on this one. While watching the faceoff between the Survivor winners would be fine (take that, Vee!), I think that this opportunity for two million dollars should be given to some other players. The winners are already one million dollar richer than everyone else, why do they need so much money anyway?

This opportunity should be given to players who should have deserved the money. I certainly don't want to see early boots like B.B. or Sarah to be in this edition, they deserved to be voted off early. But these players shouldn't have proceed too far into the game either. Rob and Kathy are nice choices, but they should blame themselves for not winning even though they are so close to the money.

Here is some players I feel should enter into this edition of Survivor, based on different factors:
    Gretchen, Gervase
    Kel, Mike, Jeff, Alicia
    Silas, Kelly G., Kim P.
    Hunter, Rob M.
    Shii Ann
    JoAnna, Jeanne
    Remember, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.

FORT Fogey
    So, they're really going to do this? I was thinking about it.

I'd like to see Elizabeth, Kelly Goldsmith, Neleh, Ken, Dave, and Kelly Wigglesworth come back. They were some of my favs of each of their seasons. Erin was a favorite of Survivor Thailand, but I don't know if she should be brought back.

I also think Colby and Silas should get 2nd chances. Or Kathy.

Yeah, it would be so nice to vote on who we'd like brought back.

My feeling on who should get to come back are people who screwed up or got screwed over and deserve another chance. I think it'd be pretty cool to see if they could be more successful the second time around.

Just for fun, I'd like to see a tribe consisting of:

The Robfather
    Skater dude Robb
    8-ball Rob

and some of the other um. . . shall we say. . . maturity-impaired contestants. heh heh

+ Reply to Thread