+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 9 "Desperate Measures"

Ultra Concealed Lurker Invisigoth's Avatar
    From the preview:
    Helen: This guy doesn't need the money, that would be enough to vote him off

It does not appear that Helen is talking about herself.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

If she's talking about a man, it has to be Clay or Brian.

I think it could just as easily be Jake, he's a landbroker so I doubt he's hurting for cash.
    "That's Numberwang!"

She had previously said something similar about Clay IIRC.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Originally posted by Invisigoth
    Helen sounded like Bubba Blue from Forest Gump - talking about all the ways to cook shrimp.
    OMG, you are so right!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

You're right Bill, she gave her first tc vote to Clay because she felt he didn't need the money.
    Strange that she takes that attitude.
    Last edited by fluff; 11-11-2002 at 09:22 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think this title refers to Jake and Ken making a last ditch attempt to try and make alliances with certain CG members in the hope the tribes merge.
    It could also apply to the Sooks efforts to try and win a tribal IC.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think you are right Fluff.

I gotta believe that either there will be yet another twist in the game soon (and we have no advanced indication of that) or the merge is going down shortly, and SJ is dead, dead, dead...

Unless they pull off some kind of desperation move.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

SuperJude™
    I go up and down on Helen. At first, she bugged me on episode 1, but then they ditched the preacher and she seemd okay. When she cut Ghandia's throat, I really liked her. I couldn't stand Ghandia and I thought Helen made a great tactical decision, as well as one best for the people who had to live together.

Uh oh, here comes the amazing 4 in a row Chuay run! That means we get to see not only Jan and her weekly mental melt down, but Helen getting more and more self assured and annoying as well.

The recipe stuff- Man, I think she was nervous about living with the other tribe. I hope so. It was too much, even if it was just editing. I am starting to think she got too self assured and maybe they would do well to get rid of her beofre Jan.

Just think about it. What would you rather see more of in coming weeks? Helen and her annoying voice or Jan and the Pet cemetary?

Strategy- She did okay gaining points by siding with the boys. She is now losing them. If I were the guys at that camp I would ditch her in a heartbeat and keep Jake. A final 4 of Brian, Ted, Clay and Jake wouldn't shock me at all.

Jan- What I wouldn't give to see her really lose it and try to bring back from the dead her little collection of animal parts. That would be awesome.

-SJ™

I go up and down on Helen.
    Is that you Brian?

I agree Helen seems to be losing the ground she made up after voting against Ghandia.
    I don't think the Sook's appreciated her pointing out the fact they had to go to TC last week either.
    They all need to realise that these people will be on the jury deciding your fate should you reacht he final two so you have to be careful what you say.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast