+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Episode 9 Promo vidcaps

I'd hope that CBS doesn't involve themselves in it.

There are people out there though that will turn the smallest thing into something sexual. :rolleyes
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Ultra Concealed Lurker Invisigoth's Avatar
    If I am not mistaken, Brian's wife was also one of his co-stars from his movie making days.

I suspect that Brian will enjoy a suggestive (if not downright sexy) video from home. Count Clay, Ted & Jake among the people who may ask to see it again.

Whether it is appropriate or not is left to the individual viewer as far as I am concerned. But hey - whatever floats your boat.

From a strategy point of view though, it could be devastating. Could this influence Jan, Helens, & Penney's (throw in Ken if you like) votes? Jake would jump on this in a heartbeat to help even out the tribes.

If Brian's wife does get too wild, and if he has nice new cars in his garage - watch out.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Brian's wife's name is CC Costigan...at least in most of her films, she has four names with credits, which include a wide ranging list of dramatic roles such as Bikini Hotel, Sexecutioner (that's my favorite title), and Beach Babes From Beyond...

She and hubby Brian appeared in Scandal: Passions Obsession and The Regina Pierce Affair (both as the "headlining" actors) in 2000.

Shockingly (or ironically...or maybe just trivially...) she has also had small parts in Cape Fear, and National Lampoon's Vegas Vacation.

I guess this shows how quickly you can go the wrong direction in Hollywood.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Princess
    , Bill - and how come you have such detailed info. about CC Costigan??
    Beach Babes From Beyond
    Sounds like the title of a computer game I once played "The Leather Godesses from Phobos"....

If she wants to send him a "naughty" video that's fine, but she should have enough sense to realise that what she puts on that tape could impact his place in the game.

I doubt the remaining women would be too impressed to see some skank writhing in front of them. The home video could turn him from UTR to extremely visible and as we know Helen is just looking for the strangest of reasons to vote someone off.

She only has a few more days to wait until he's back home, this was the opportunity for her to show some class and help Brian's chances of winning, not hinder them.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by Modesty
    , Bill - and how come you have such detailed info. about CC Costigan??

I promise you the detail is provided by imdb.com and not my own viewing history.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.

Originally posted by fluff
    If she wants to send him a "naughty" video that's fine, but she should have enough sense to realise that what she puts on that tape could impact his place in the game.
    Exactly.

This could really screw up 23 days worth of work on Brian's part. Combine that with his beginning to say some of his more interesting ideas on the position of women in society (no pun intended), and you could envision him moving up the merge boot list quite quickly, from a point where he seemed automatic for the final four.

On the other hand, what if the skank (to use Fluff's phase) and the expensive cars are two different people. Then we will get an interesting view of what these folks are thinking.

NewPromo voiceover.
    From Survivor Fever

Survivors shown wearing new GOLD BUFFS.

VoiceOver:
    VO: Clues from the castaways personal lives could be used against them.
    Helen: That would be enough to vote him off.
    VO: The ultimate Survivor Showdown
    Clay: The tribe has spoken
    [IMG]images/user/09-3.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/user/09-12.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/user/09-16.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by fluff; 11-21-2002 at 10:02 AM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    Well, that looks like a team challenge rather than an individual one as I doubt they'd want to build 8 of those contraptions. Merged delayed yet again?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Exactly LG.
    I wonder if the videos from home is the IC, or perhaps simply a bonus.The above challenge could be RC and they merge afterwards.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast