+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Picks and predictions - Across the boards.

Interesting... the FORT poll (foundHERE )
    Only has 2 votes for Ken while the list above has 11

Our FORT poll has Jan leading with 7!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Princess
    Strategically Ken should be next man out. Wishful thinking of the voters - Jan . I am a bit suspicious about that we haven't really seen anything of Ken, except when Robb got booted, so maybe he'll be around a bit longer after all. Still... I am guessing Ken, if there is a merge or the CG:s win immunity. Otherwise, Helen (according to previews & the Magilla Shine theory... ).

I agree with you Modesty in that I would have thought Ken would have more airtime if he was going. Aside from his lovefest with The Dude, he has been obscured by Erin's "presence"...

But Ken fans should get concerned if you see a lot of him in the beginning tonight.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

If Ken goes, I have a feeling there are going to be a lot more people here that start disliking Penny. Hi Kylie!
    Wayner. You know me too well.

***SEMI SPOILER*******

As many people as were predicting Ken to go, I was definitely scared tonight!

This was pretty amazing. I don't think anyone had predicted the person who went.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12