+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Magilla Monkey Shines Theory

Paulie, going back to the allegedly part...Apparently no one saw the monkeys, but the window they got in through was too small for a human. How they arrived at the number 15, though, who the heck knows?

I can see "Magilla's Mafia" making a mention in the Shadow next week.

I'm sure Magilla will maintain control much like Brando in the Godfather....

"Koko, you're my older brother and I love you, but don't ever take sides with anyone against the family again. Ever..... " --Magilla
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Princess
    "An unruly mob of twenty orangutans were invited to the governor's mansion, where they broke into the master bedroom and defecated in his teapot before wiping up with the governor's stationery, destroying his private video collection, and escaping with his cutlery and an antique Betamax VCR."
    , Paulie!
    I really thought "destroying his teapot" was a bit of a strange piece of information, so I agree that there must have been something more to it...

Well the scary part is knowing that they took the cutlery. Now they are armed...

Apparently their disgusting ritual with the teapot may have been induced from watching old movies on the BetaMax.... Watching Farrah Faucet in Saturn 3 will do that too you...
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

This thread is killing me!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Princess
    This thread needs reviving! According to the Magilla Monkey Shines theory, I think either Ken (the cop, who obviously is upset with Magilla for stealing the bananas) or Helen (she wants to shoot Magilla) is getting the boot tonight!

LG.
    Magilla says "PAGONG!" Next week Jake is Gone.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234