+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: SNN Article - MAJOR Spoilers inside (the BIG twist)

Quote Originally Posted by bobmac
    My theory based on the spoiler on the first page and Episode 4 title is:
    From spoiler and actual:
    Nicole - first boot, Ryan S - second and Lill third.
    These three compete to see who re-enters - Lill wins in this group (on heart alone).
    From Episode 4 title:
    "Pick a castaway, Any castaway."
    Lill gets to choose who she replaces, she picks Andrew, who dod not tell her she was going as he said he would. This goes on to the spoiler that the third person was also male.
    Lill then leads her new tribe to victory in the IC.
    Possibility that the IC is thrown from previews.

Just my theory. Does anyone else see this as a possibility?
    I love this! I wouldn't mind if Lill joined Drake or replaced Andrew either way she can take revenge and get a second shot at it

Actually, heh, you guys missed part of the spoiler.

Apparently when "Lil" comes back, she goes onto win an immunity challenge.

This says it's by the time of the merge, so I don't think she'd return next week.

I honestly think, given the CBS clues for Episode 4, that maybe the winning tribe gets to choose a member of the opposite tribe to vote off. That hasn't been done before and MB did say noone's done it before. The fact that he did say that though questions if someone does return.

Pick a Castaway, Any Castaway

As food for thought here's a dictionary definition of "castaway:"

adj 1: suffering the misfortune of shipwreck; "shipwrecked sailors"; "castaways marooned on a desert island" [syn: shipwrecked] 2: cast off as valueless [syn: castaway(a), rejected] n 1: a person who is rejected (from society or home) [syn: outcast, pariah] 2: a shipwrecked person [syn: shipwreck survivor]

So when they say "Pick a castaway" it could apply to either scenario that folks have discussed here.

Personally, I like the idea of Drake getting to adopt one of the folks that Morgan cast-away. And if that person turned out to be a big asset to Drake all the better.

The Morgan tribe is so clickish...all the yuppies banding together and excluding Lil' who actually could have been a bigger asset to them if she hadn't been made to feel such an outsider. She would fit in way better with Drake, which seems to have more off-the-wall types.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I hope Lill ends up at Drake. She was made for that tribe.

Has anyone here heard the Rumor about Morgan tribe winning the IC and their unexpected reward is they get to pick a member from Drake to join their team and they choose Rupert?

Quote Originally Posted by OctoberRaine
    Has anyone here heard the Rumor about Morgan tribe winning the IC and their unexpected reward is they get to pick a member from Drake to join their team and they choose Rupert?

That's not fair. I don't like that idea. If that's the way they are going to do it, I may stop watching. That's almost as bad as pulling the purple stone (Pascal). OK, who am I kidding, I'll still watch, but I sure will complain about it. I hope all the rumors are false because if they are true it looks like this season is going to be as bad as 4, 5 & 6. There hasn't been a really good Survivor since Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by JenRonn
    That's not fair. I don't like that idea. If that's the way they are going to do it, I may stop watching. That's almost as bad as pulling the purple stone (Pascal). OK, who am I kidding, I'll still watch, but I sure will complain about it. I hope all the rumors are false because if they are true it looks like this season is going to be as bad as 4, 5 & 6. There hasn't been a really good Survivor since Africa.

I totally agree with you. when I first heard that rumor I was furious.
    Unlike you, though, I would stop watching it.I did mid season once, I'll do it again. Hey i have no problem deserting a sinking ship
    BTW, there's also rumors that Rupert would get booted off too in the fifth episode because of it's title.
    We can only hope and pray(like Lil) that these are only wild specs.and no one really in the "know".

I can't imagine how ugly the show will look without Rupert....

Quote Originally Posted by lalol
    I can't imagine how ugly the show will look without Rupert....

I know , and i agree with you . Rupert's my all time favorite! With him gone,I'm going to be like this: :crybaby .

: MB don't you take our Rupert away from us!

I was just watching the Giant game and saw the coming attraction for Survivor and this is what the announcer said, "Wait until you get to see what one tribe gets to steal from another." I think this means, they get to steal a player. Maybe that is what the rumer is all about - Rupert gets picked by Morgan to go to their tribe. I hope that's what it is.

+ Reply to Thread