+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: SNN Article - MAJOR Spoilers inside (the BIG twist)

dfleming, I think they say that Nicole will be first booted, followed by Ryan S. And that those non-Jury booted members will be kept in isolation, and one of them will return (an older female) to the game after the merge.

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by astrogirl_2100
    As much as I'd like to get credit for my predictive powers, actually, my prediction was that a brand new contestant would be thrown in at the merge. This spoiler suggests that is it a previously evicted contestant that are thrown in. They have done this in the Scandinavian survivor too, but it's not as good as introducing someone new and see the alliances scrambling to win over that new person.

Btw, in the 4th Danish survivor, the members of the merged tribe had to pick the person they wanted to return. This might be the twist.
    Yeah, you're probably right...but man it would seem like there would be some resentment there if the one that comes back in hasn't had to deal with the same depravations that they'd gone through.

I don't really think there really needs to be a huge twist actually. It's a great show without them.

-Randy

Well, Ryan S.'s torch was definitely out, so my theory from the first page of this thread is shot. If the spolier is going to happen that was a minor detail anyway.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

On Hiatus
    Quote Originally Posted by snn
    We have identified the Final 3 players and thought it might be more fun to hide the F3 names in another article using invisible ink.
    Once again, I feel as though I missed something here. Did they list the final three somewhere? Or am I just totally an idiot? Keep in mind-I'm only stupid by accident.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

On Hiatus
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneStarSpur
    I don't really think there really needs to be a huge twist actually. It's a great show without them.
    I agree. However, I think it would make the process easier for the contestants if they could sit back and rely on the same thing show after show.

I, on the other hand, get really tired of twists. I mean, every reality show in the world seems to be feeding off the others. What's next, one contestant is actually a robot?

Oooh, interesting twist idea...one member of the tribes is Osama Bin Laden in drag.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Btw, noone has been identified. It's really good speculation, but apparently the Final 3 is Osten, Lil, and Darrah, but nothing at all has been confirmed.

I'll post this here because I can't think of anywhere else it's safe to post it.

I was just laughing to myself about Osten and his whining to get off the show. Even if he does, he'll be in sequesterville and we know this time it's no picnic. So he can whine all he wants, he's still going to suffer. Hah! No vodka martinis for you, hypochondria boy.

I'd like to see that. Jeff comes in with a bullhorn and a whip and gets them all going. Or better yet, the loser camp is run by Gunnery Sergeant Hartman from Full Metal Jacket.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    If this saves Trish or Lillian, then I'm all for it.

More Spoilers regarding who Survivornews had highlighted in a previous article (which has since been deleted): Don't look if you don't want to see who it was!

Highlight to see (better): There were actually four, so who knows which is the "young" girl to make the final two: Trish Dunn, Michelle Tesauro, Osten Taylor, Darrah Johnson These names were listed even before the show started. Some people just thought of them as contestants who were found out, but they were obviously just the people that made it furthest.
    Oh God. If Ostenmakes until after the merge, I'm gonna go crazy!!!

You know scoobero, I was thinking the exact same thing a few days ago.

How ironic people like Darrah and Trish and Osten (and Michelle but she isn't rumored F3/4 atm) were the ones found out before the show started and they are all rumored to make it (the) far(thest).

+ Reply to Thread