+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: SNN Article - MAJOR Spoilers inside (the BIG twist)

hmm... Morgan loses 2 IC in a row according to the spoilers... I have a feeling its Trish back in the game instead of Lillian

Another twist....Didn't they already do this on BB with Amy? Seems a bit lame. I suspect it will be lame.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    It worked for BB. Amy went on to be one of the most popular contestants, and she got pretty far.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lalol
    hmm... Morgan loses 2 IC in a row according to the spoilers... I have a feeling its Trish back in the game instead of Lillian
    I'm pretty sure it's Trish, too. What surprises me about this is what she says in her audition video. Her exact words were: "I can't stand to lose. I play to win. And if I lose, then I play it again until I win it." Of course there's no way she would have known that she would be put back in the game again, but it seems like Mr. Burnett purposely put that in there. He could have cut it out, since her video is so long. But he didn't. Coincidence? Kinda.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    While it's not what I expected the twist to be, I'm a little disappointed, if it's true. And SNN has a pretty good track record when it come to spoilers, so I beleive it is.
    Amy wasn't exactly my favorite contestant on BB, so I have to say the season went downhill for me after she returned. While the show needs a good twist to keep it interesting, I don't really think it's fair to bring someone back after they've already been booted. Whether they deserved to go or not, they lost and that should be the end of it. Also, with some of the things I've heard in the past about Survivor, I half wonder if this is for the show or for MB.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I hate the fact that Burnett doesn't appear to even be bothered enough about the show to see that major events remain secret either.

Knowing who the Final 2 were going to be last season diminished my enjoyment of the show.

I wish I had the will power to stay away from "Spoiler" threads.

I pulled this one back up because I didn't want to ruin anyones season and mention the "Big" spoiler. I think someone mentioned somewhere else about what Jeff says after Nicole leaves, that it isn't over until your torch is snuffed. A conversation by Ryan S. and Lillian alludes to this as well, Ryan S. saying something like it isn't over until you're off or something.
    I thought about these and rewatched the end. Jeff still mentions that the decision is final, etc. I am pretty sure Nicoles torch is out, but the way it is filmed when he snuffs it, there is another flame directly behind the torch so either the middle of her torch is still burning or it really looks like it is. I couldn't find the torch in later views, but something was going on.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brusch
    I pulled this one back up because I didn't want to ruin anyones season and mention the "Big" spoiler. I think someone mentioned somewhere else about what Jeff says after Nicole leaves, that it isn't over until your torch is snuffed. A conversation by Ryan S. and Lillian alludes to this as well, Ryan S. saying something like it isn't over until you're off or something.
    I thought about these and rewatched the end. Jeff still mentions that the decision is final, etc. I am pretty sure Nicoles torch is out, but the way it is filmed when he snuffs it, there is another flame directly behind the torch so either the middle of her torch is still burning or it really looks like it is. I couldn't find the torch in later views, but something was going on.
    Brusch,
    I thought the same exact thing when Jeff made the "torch is snuffed" quote. You are also right when you stated that Ryan S. made a similar statement. I definitely think something is up, maybe this spoiler is correct. There was one more thing I did not get last night, maybe somebody can fill me in on it. When Lil and Ryan S. first found the water hole, Lil make's a comment about something, "I have an idea" or something along those lines. Then I think she makes a comment about "not telling anyone where it's at". I watched that scene 3 times and still can't make heads or tails about what is going on there, but, the editors thought enough about those 2 comments to put them in. What are they cooking up? If this spoiler is true, will that have any bearing on somebody getting back into the game??

Ok, I read the warning but just had to look. Now I'm regretting it. It's kind of like peeking at your Christmas presents before Christmas.

On the other hand, it was kind of fun.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    Ok, I read the warning but just had to look. Now I'm regretting it. It's kind of like peeking at your Christmas presents before Christmas.

On the other hand, it was kind of fun.
    Hey Rumi,
    One of the best things about Survivor is all of the speculations, spoilers and the like. During Survivor 1, the Philadlphia Daily News(one of the 2 largest papers in the 5th biggest city) ran a front page headline "Gervase Wins", this was during about week 7, and was based on some info that they received. As we know, the headline was later proven to be wrong.
    So, that being said, just take a look at the spoiler info, and rumors, and add that to the whole package, it makes the game even more interesting. The spoler info may be right, it may be wrong, it just adds to the intrigue! So don't think of it as Christmas gifts that you peeked at, those gifts could be for somebody else, ya never know!

+ Reply to Thread