+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Video Profiles and Application Videos are up

Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    Dear god. I hope the "menage a tois" thing isn't what I think it means.
    He's talking about sex with multiple partners at once. That's the cleanest way to say it. So he can get people to measure the weight of his privates, in public...

I dub him Robb(b)! A new "b" for a new Survivor!

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    How about just calling him Jonn?

I wasn't all that impressed with some of the videos and you have to wonder how the selecting process works.

KROM told me to watch the videos and I am glad I did.
    I made comments about pretty much everybody on there own thread and I am glad to see that I wasn't wrong (in my own mind).

Darrah- I made mention that she scares me with the whole funeral thing and then to see her come out of a coffin with a swimsuit on.
    At least we know she isn't an "ass licker". :rudolph

Sandra- if she said one more more time "you know what I am saying" I think she has a lot of spunk but GOOD GOD!!

Rupert - just what I was expecting. But to see that the kids adventures are to "play in the swap". Having his daughter holding on to an... well you have to see it. I feel this survivor is going to be a remake of Jason meets the Happy Day Campers.

Jon- Oh what can I say. I thought at first I might have been to hard on him. HA! First of all he mentions girls ten thousand times. He makes mention that he love to party
    I wouldn't be surprised if his item to bring on the island is Condoms. In his warped mind. If I thought it could get any worst I saw the other video were me makes the comment to be the first guy in Survivor history to have sex on the island and then hopes to have a three/four/fivesome. HEY BUDDY- this isn't Fantasy Island!! They just need to put him on his own island!!

Nicole- um..welll.. um.. I am boy crazy and I will love to give massages while I am there.... and um... um I don't mind being naked.

Lillian- Does this woman wear anything else? You know what good for you that you support your troops but.... UGGHHH. I am wondering what she wears to dinner parties. Do they have a special tie with that uniform? I saw a picture of her- which I think was the island- and she is wearing that. OH LETS JUST STAND OUT SHALL WE!!

But by far my favorite was Christa. THIS IS A WINNER- Super . First doing her kickboxing moves :fight Super. She will really go far- super. She is the biggest airhead of them all- super. She really has made it a point to prove that the commericals with the skillet and the egg are correct- super. :stupid
    ~When life give you lemons, pour yourself some vodka and use the lemons for a garnish~

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    He's talking about sex with multiple partners at once. That's the cleanest way to say it. So he can get people to measure the weight of his privates, in public...

I dub him Robb(b)! A new "b" for a new Survivor!
    I KNEW IT!!!!!! Measuring the weight of his privates...that is too much.
    Last edited by haejin; 09-06-2003 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    I KNEW IT!!!!!! Measuring the weight of his privates...that is too much.
    Please... does ANYONE believe the "estimate" he gives in that audition of their weight?

Okay, even discussing this guy is disgusting.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Really, he gives himself too much credit. :rolleyes

By the way, I saw Ryan O.'s audition video before it was taken off and it basically consists of clips of his motorcross riding and him presenting himself with music in the background. Nothing much you're missing.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Gotta love Darrah.
    A gal that can drain your blood, shoot you dinner and still looks good in a tiara and bikini.

10 pounds of balls, 2 pounds of brains. It all works out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast