+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Some TV Guide spoilers

  1. #21
    Foggy Doggy
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cali
    I can't imagine eating 4000 calories a day! I know it's been reported, but I can't remember... on previous Survivors what is the average caloric intake?

    I wonder if it will be the same here... they are left with NO food. Should be interesting for the first week or so
    Cali when I did my last cycle of steroids, I was trying to get 5,000 cals in a day, and let me tell you it's near impossible. I did gain 44 lbs in 8 weeks on the gear, and then when I stripped away the fat I had gained a solid 18 lbs of muscle.

    But 5,000 a day was 6 chicken breasts, 5 PLAIN baked potatoes, 3 stalks of plain steamed broccoli, 4 myoplex choco-creme protien shakes, and 3 shakes of "Muscle Milk". It was tough to do and I felt bloated all the time, but as I said, eating along with the gear, in 8 weeks I gained 44 lbs of which 18 was solid muscle.

    When you are bodybuilding the fun part is gaining and the hated part is the dieting.....man is that tough.

  2. #22
    Loaded God Complex MajiH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Posts
    5,798
    Quote Originally Posted by eny
    And mind numbing? :rolleyes . Unless they drag Rupert to a Phish concert mid show a la BB, or do a live sacrifice - I can't think of anything that could be clased as "mind numbing"
    Ah ha! Ah ha ha ha ha ha!

    OMG. Eny, that was DAMNED funny.

  3. #23
    Ready? haejin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy Doggy
    Cali when I did my last cycle of steroids, I was trying to get 5,000 cals in a day, and let me tell you it's near impossible. I did gain 44 lbs in 8 weeks on the gear, and then when I stripped away the fat I had gained a solid 18 lbs of muscle.

    But 5,000 a day was 6 chicken breasts, 5 PLAIN baked potatoes, 3 stalks of plain steamed broccoli, 4 myoplex choco-creme protien shakes, and 3 shakes of "Muscle Milk". It was tough to do and I felt bloated all the time, but as I said, eating along with the gear, in 8 weeks I gained 44 lbs of which 18 was solid muscle.

    When you are bodybuilding the fun part is gaining and the hated part is the dieting.....man is that tough.
    Wow.

  4. #24
    Retired! hepcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    in a good place
    Posts
    27,046
    I guess you can't just blow 5000 calories on pizza if you're going for muscle.

    If you ate that much broccoli you deserve some sort of medal. That's amazing.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

  5. #25
    The race is back! John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    On the mat
    Age
    44
    Posts
    40,432
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I guess you can't just blow 5000 calories on pizza if you're going for muscle.
    Damn, that Papa John's Musclebuilding Diet was looking REALLY appealing.

  6. #26
    Foggy Doggy
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I guess you can't just blow 5000 calories on pizza if you're going for muscle.

    If you ate that much broccoli you deserve some sort of medal. That's amazing.
    Nope, you need to eat "clean" as they say in the bodybuilding world. That means high protein, high in complex carbs, and low in sugar and wasteful type calories.

  7. #27
    Foggy Doggy
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Damn, that Papa John's Musclebuilding Diet was looking REALLY appealing.
    Yeah...but that is only after a competetion or a PL Meet....then the 1st theing you see are all the bodybuilders celebrate with their wives and girlfriends at the local Pizza Hut

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.