+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sucks busts open Ryan Shoulders *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Now, I'll be the first to admit he doesn't come right out and say it, but that's not the kind of thing most straight guys would add to the end of a usenet posting, goofing or not.
    The tom naked can easily be summed up by the fact the usergroup is for Blink 812 and as i said they are most famous for a video where they run around naked, so saying i want to see Tom naked is in most likely in reference to the video.

Mark is cute. Well mark is another band member of Blink 182. It's harder coming up with logical reasoning behind him saying Mark is cute though. I think they have a video where there is a girl holding a sign that says something to that degree though, but whatever he said about mark it's probably some reference to the band or some inside joke(like if alot of girls say mark is cute he might be mocking them).

It would almost be like if i jokingly said something to the degree Zack is so hot at the end of one of my posts.
    Last edited by CharlaFan; 09-19-2003 at 08:17 PM.

No, it would be like jokingly saying you hope to see Zach naked, and Beau is cute. Something you probably wouldn't say.

I'm sorry... I only skimmed through a couple of the posts but I see nothing that proves that the person posting is actually Ryan S. You can't be serious about this ... oh... silly me ... you're just kidding around.

There's more of the background proof at Sucks, I just didn't bother to rehash all of their info here (as you can see by the title of the thread, I encourage people who want to know more to go to the source).

But the skinny of it is, it really is him. Goofing around or not, I have no idea, but WE'RE not the ones kidding around in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    There's more of the background proof at Sucks, I just didn't bother to rehash all of their info here (as you can see by the title of the thread, I encourage people who want to know more to go to the source).

But the skinny of it is, it really is him. Goofing around or not, I have no idea, but WE'RE not the ones kidding around in this case.

Ummm... what is "Sucks"?? Is it a website or are you just talking about the link in the first post?? Excuse my ignorance.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Sucks is short for SurvivorSucks. One of the larger Survivor message boards...

Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    Sucks is short for SurvivorSucks. One of the larger Survivor message boards...
    Thanks scooberoo

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by sinclair
    Thanks scooberoo
    That place can be mean sometimes but they have nice Survivor info, hence I don't bother posting there anymore just read.

It's a great place for Survivor spoilers, but I wouldn't even think of posting there without titanium skin and a flame-retardant suit.

Oh, and if vulgar crude language isn't your bag, you might also want to avoid it

But I go there regularly to surf, because they have, bar-none, the best spoiler people anywhere when it comes to Survivor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123