+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survivor Panama Spoilers

Survivor Panama Spoilers

Some of these might already be repeated, but post all Survivor Panama Spoilers here.

Relatively new EZ poster It Must Be Bunnies finds this picture (at right) of the Drake tribe on TVGuide.com's server. Later, TV Guide adds it to their show guide for S7.

Minutes before the Early Show's cast release on August 28, Antithesys found the unblocked cast picture and head shots from CBS's photo essay, all finally uploaded to the CBS site (trust us, they weren't there the night before).
    A) new twist may involve prior bootees coming back into play. For what its worth, this is a second-hand, unconfirmed rumor. I post it only because it is so unique.

"They said something about people who had been booted off teaming up and being given the chance to compete against the booters. This may compose a 3rd tribe or perhaps the opportunity to return someone to the game who had been voted off earlier. This could make for an interesting twist!"

Newly-minted EZ poster panamavacation arrives, and lays out the following claims:
    - The "marooning... unlike anything experienced by the previous Survivors" (Jeff Probst's words, above) will involve the contestants buying their own supplies, rather than being given things by CBS. PV says: "Some of the contestants purchased good survival items - not necessarily just food, but things that will help them find food once they are on the island. Others didn't do so good - thinking more short term, and only buying food. (This last bit of information, might be conjecture - I'm not sure)."
    - Also: The final two will be "women. One older, one younger.... I also heard that the last one kicked off before the F2 was a man with a beard."

SNN releases another bevy of spoilers:
    - The tribe names will be Drake and Morgan (presumably the original tribes) and Balboa (merged)
    - The tribes' buff colors will be aqua and orange and black... not necessarily respectively.
    - The first bootee is reported to be "a youngish athletic woman, about 5'6", with short ash or platinum blonde hair." The second is said to be "a young, tall, skinny guy, who looked younger than the girl, but very unhealthy." Technically, the info can only place these two as consecutive boots within the first two weeks, but first boots is a good starting assumption.
    - SNN also clarifies that the "Perico" island the booted players were taken to features 12 cabins built by SEG, and that the island is a tiny one lying within the triangle formed by Saboga, Contadora and Bartolome. - Survivornews.net
    August 6, 2003 Survivornews.net makes landfall with a trunkload of spoiler booty:
    - Confirms that filming of S7 ended July 31, as previously assumed.
    - Reports that MB and crew liked las Islas Perlas so much that they'll be returning there to film the All-Star edition in November (maybe).
    - Confirmed that Mogo Mogo and Gibraleon were the tribal islands.
    - Filming took place at a marketplace on the island of Saboga.
    - The getaway reward was filmed at Hacienda del Mar, on Isla San Jose. The family reward also returns for this series, and family members were housed at Hotel Punta Galeon on Contadora.
    - Booted players were kept at a special SEG resort on an island called Perico

FORT Fan

Interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by garrick06
    A) new twist may involve prior bootees coming back into play. For what its worth, this is a second-hand, unconfirmed rumor. I post it only because it is so unique.

"They said something about people who had been booted off teaming up and being given the chance to compete against the booters. This may compose a 3rd tribe or perhaps the opportunity to return someone to the game who had been voted off earlier. This could make for an interesting twist!"
    This thread:

Survivor 7 Cast: First Look

also made mention of a third team, but under the assumption that the third team would be made up of castaways still in the game. This would certainly put an interesting twist into the game, although I'm not sure I'd like it that much.

I hope we're both right. I am hosting a survivor game(signiture below) and that will really spice up everything.

Hmm, booted people coming back into play, I'm not sure if I like the sound of that or not.
    Last edited by fluff; 08-28-2003 at 05:16 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Hmm, booted people coming back into play, I'm not sure if I like the spund of that or not.
    I'm with you, fluff. It seems to be such a drastic change to the way we are used to seeing the game played.

Maybe there is some local legend which involves pirates that died at the hand of their own crew (i.e. mutiny) who then return as ghosts seeking revenge. After all, TC is esentially a form of mutiny. Could it be that MB is trying to work this type of folklore into the game???

Now, if the "bootees coming back into the game" is true, that could be a kinda cool way to do it...tying it to a local legend like that or something...

Hug me!
    That's what I thought.. there are three teams.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Leo
    Premium Member
    Thanks for all the info.

- Also: The final two will be "women. One older, one younger.... I also heard that the last one kicked off before the F2 was a man with a beard."
    Not conclusive, but it's pointing to Rupert being in the final 3.

Quote Originally Posted by garrick06
    - The first bootee is reported to be "a youngish athletic woman, about 5'6", with short ash or platinum blonde hair." The second is said to be "a young, tall, skinny guy, who looked younger than the girl, but very unhealthy." Technically, the info can only place these two as consecutive boots within the first two weeks, but first boots is a good starting assumption.
    Possibly Christa and Ryan S. ?

Quote Originally Posted by lalol
    Possibly Christa and Ryan S. ?
    Sounds good to me. I don't like Christa anyway. Not after the article on here using drugs and all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast