+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Gay or Lesbian contestant?

Quote Originally Posted by Seadog
    Don't know how to do the "pointing upwards laughing smiley face guy" but the above has to be my favorite Survivor quote ever.
    When you post make sure you hit go advanced or click on post reply, at the left there is a smilie display. At the bottom it says show all smilies...click on that and you will find it.

Or, if you want to do the quick response, type a : and hahaup with no space between them and you will get

hope that helped.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Brandon and Frank were the best gay-psycho straight guy pair to ever win a challenge in Survivor history. The "Out of Africa" reward still makes me laugh just thinking of it.Frank didn't like admitting he had a goodtime.

Dagwood wrote

Seadog said:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Don't know how to do the "pointing upwards laughing smiley face guy" but the above has to be my favorite Survivor quote ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you post make sure you hit go advanced or click on post reply, at the left there is a smilie display. At the bottom it says show all smilies...click on that and you will find it.

Or, if you want to do the quick response, type a : and hahaup with no space between them and you will get

hope that helped.
    Thanks Dagwood.

I turned my computer on today all by myself. I could of swore the smilies weren't there the first time I went adavanced so I just stuck to quick reply. The other bulletin board I visit (reef tanks of all things) is similar but has way less smilies available.

I just like this guy:

Quote Originally Posted by Seadog

Thanks Dagwood.

I turned my computer on today all by myself. I could of swore the smilies weren't there the first time I went adavanced so I just stuck to quick reply. The other bulletin board I visit (reef tanks of all things) is similar but has way less smilies available.

I just like this guy:
    You're quite welcome, Seadog.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

On Hiatus
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    I believe Rudy said "I like Rich. But not in a homosexual way, that's for sure."
    That was hillarious. That's when I really started to like Rudy and not think he was an obnoxious old guy. Gotta admit, he probably took some crap after the show for being such close allies with a gay man. I can't imagine the people he'd hang with would be really understanding about that. But I stereotype.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    Gotta admit, he probably took some crap after the show for being such close allies with a gay man. I can't imagine the people he'd hang with would be really understanding about that. But I stereotype.
    You have to understand Navy SEALS. They are a very exclusive bunch, but for the most part couldn't care less who you are or what you are, as long as you are part of the team, can perform the mission & kill whenever required. They judge people by very different standards than mainstream society does. Thinking they are just "macho straight guys" would be, and is, a deadly mistake.

On Hiatus
    Yes, but god love the Navy, they just don't seem (seem being the word of choice) to be the most tolerant bunch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Levdrakon
    Thinking they are just "macho straight guys" would be, and is, a deadly mistake.
    Great. Now I'm afraid Rudy's gonna track me down and put the hurt on me. You're probably right, though. Never having been a Navy SEAL myself, I wouldn't know.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

FORT Newbie

Shawn is Gay, Isnt He?

Well,
    I think Shawn is gay. Doesn't anyone else? He has that gay voice twang, and I think I saw him checking guys out on the ship before they dove in to start the game....

FORT Fogey
    I already heard people talking about him being gay. Some people were saying him and Burton were gay. I dunno, it is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by chuchu
    Well,
    I think Shawn is gay. Doesn't anyone else? He has that gay voice twang, and I think I saw him checking guys out on the ship before they dove in to start the game....
    So did he enjoy the 'Morgan Behind' scene

+ Reply to Thread