+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Shoulders

He is most proud of making it to the National Forensics Tournament in high school since he had tried all four years and finally made it his senior year (GEEK-although does this mean he was in high school for 5 years). His heroes are the musicians of NOFX...in his words, "they are 40 years old and still record punk music and play live." (ROCK ON DUDE!!- Did anybody mention to him the Rolling Stones). Cereals: Count Chocula, Cocoa Puffs (I just can't even comment on the Count....my my my) Alcoholic Drinks: Drinking is for the boring (so young..with so much to learn). Well I guess he learned something: In a November 1999 message, Shoulders, who has used the online handles TossSalad and Frog Muffin, actually sought advice about sending drugs through the mail. "Is it possible to send gel tabs thru the mail?!," Shoulders asked. "How well does the post office check for things like this? Do they check at all? Should it be sent in a regular envelope wrapped up in something? Or should it be sent in a small package in something like a CD case or something?" The term "gel tab" is often used as shorthand for windowpane acid, which can be extremely powerful. (I guess Drugs are for the REALLY exciting people)
    ~When life give you lemons, pour yourself some vodka and use the lemons for a garnish~

I felt kinda bad for him last night. I think he really was trying in the IC. He was dead on when he questioned why his tribe didn't spend all its money in the village. He and Lil are the definite outsiders on their tribe, so it'll be interesting to see how long he can last.

I agree (again ).

My daughter said she felt bad that he wound up on that tribe. He seemed to smart to be there
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I like him a lot more than I though I would (he's kind of like Wierd Al?). He needs to pick up some confidence and show his worth to the tribe or else I think he may be the next to go. Lilian and he really need to get back in the tribe and get with someone because right now its like they've been outcast (or outcast themselves) and are headed right for loser lodge.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

FORT Fogey
    Ryan is funny, got to love a guy who's favorite color is #DDDDFF abd list Jenna Jamieson as a fav actress

I have a feeling he may go to the merger because he has sort of adopted the narrator role for his tribe.
    Last edited by CharlaFan; 09-19-2003 at 02:21 PM.

I think he's kinda cute without his glasses. They'll probably kick him off soon if he can't keep up in the physical competitions. He was trying to stand out in his profile, but some of his answers were too dorky for me. It can be annoying when someone tries to show everyone how smart they are.

FORT Fogey
    persoanlly if i was on the show i would have fun with the questionaire(ie answers like mauve for favorite color, swank as fav mag, so on and so on). I just loved his comment like souldn't we have had a group hug and such. I think it's funny how him and Lillian have the unlikely alliance.

Leave that 's off and it's his last name instead of Ryan's shoulders? That's what I thought the thread was about - his shoulders. Ah, that's funny. Anyway, if this kid doesn't start acting like a man he'll be gone soon. He better show some brute strenght next time around or it's flame out.

FORT Fogey
    if he makes the merge and that's a big if, he will make it far because people won't percieve him to be a threat.

Premium Member
    Personally, I like this guy. He seems bright and pretty honest, I do think his lack of strength will hurt him, I don't think he bailed on the challenge at all. I think he did what he could do, and that was it. He obviously is not as strong as the "Naked Trio", but I do think he tried more than they believe he tried. I really don't see him going very far in this game, he has that "Mitchell" thing happening. He kind of reminds me of Opie from the old Andy Griffith show.......
    See ya

+ Reply to Thread